The Les Edwards Snooker Challenge Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by Terry Davidson View Post
    I'm not sure where you're getting that from Les as my Precision kept its speed until it was replaced. I did iron it a bit once it got a little older and worn (sort of like me).
    Sorry but I thought you replaced it in a couple of years. I have only known you for 4 years and you had 6811 when I was up the first time then you went to Percision and then 6811 and now going back to Percision. That’s a lot of green baize in four years. I really liked the Percision when you had it on.
    " Practice to improve not just to waste time "
    " 43 Match - 52 Practice - 13 Reds in Line Up "
    http://www.ontariosnooker.club

Comment

• Nice to see you started this thread up again Les, i hope you’re well
      It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

• Originally Posted by GeordieDS View Post
        Nice to see you started this thread up again Les, i hope you’re well
        Yes doing fine, trying to bring my game up another level. Hows things?

Comment

• Originally Posted by lesedwards View Post
          Yes doing fine, trying to bring my game up another level. Hows things?
          Good mate, i’m Not really practicing much at all but i’m Playing better, probably because i have no expectations.
          I had a few months off here as well as i’ve been spending more time with my first love on the boxing forums, i see Byrom has been banned again which is a shame

Wibble

Comment

Good mate, i’m Not really practicing much at all but i’m Playing better, probably because i have no expectations.
            I had a few months off here as well as i’ve been spending more time with my first love on the boxing forums, i see Byrom has been banned again which is a shame
            That sucks, I bailed him out last time but I have know idea what happened this time.

Comment

well , it's not up to me saying this . it's boss's decision after all !!
              But i think i saw Neil saying he left because he had some personal problems.
              He is not banned.

welcome back , btw.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
                well , it's not up to me saying this . it's boss's decision after all !!
                But i think i saw Neil saying he left because he had some personal problems.
                He is not banned.

welcome back , btw.
                Thanks Ramon, i battered my head with information overload so thought i’d just turn up and play rather than wondering if I was doing a zillion things right,someone said yesterday that he’d left voluntarily, let’s hope nothing to serious, how’s things with you? still Amsterdams head honcho?

Wibble

Comment

Thanks Ramon, i battered my head with information overload so thought i’d just turn up and play rather than wondering if I was doing a zillion things right,someone said yesterday that he’d left voluntarily, let’s hope nothing to serious, how’s things with you? still Amsterdams head honcho?
                  Not for much longer my friend . .
                  Get transfer to Canada within 6 months (gonna visit Terry to have a knock and have a chat about SIT ) or probably Germany. This due to my work of course. I prefer to stay here even though (I have already requested ) . My brother here and i do'nt have to pay the rent this way .
                  Or atleast to U.S. to say hallo to the rest of my family lol .
                  We'll see. This work has destroyed my life anyway . So it does'nt realy matter i guess.
                  As for snooker, practice sometimes ( play some friendly match ) whenever i get time. Plannig order a new cue.
                  gonna have to get rid of this club cue . abit short for me .

Anyway , nice to have you back bud .
                  Last edited by Ramon; 7 November 2017, 03:26 AM.

Comment

• What stick are you going to look at my friend. ..
                    JP Majestic
                    3/4
                    57"
                    17oz
                    9.5mm Elk

Comment

• Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
                      Not for much longer my friend . .
                      Get transfer to Canada within 6 months (gonna visit Terry to have a knock and have a chat about SIT ) or probably Germany. This due to my work of course. I prefer to stay here even though (I have already requested ) . My brother here and i do'nt have to pay the rent this way .
                      Or atleast to U.S. to say hallo to the rest of my family lol .
                      We'll see. This work has destroyed my life anyway . So it does'nt realy matter i guess.
                      As for snooker, practice sometimes ( play some friendly match ) whenever i get time. Plannig order a new cue.
                      gonna have to get rid of this club cue . abit short for me .

Anyway , nice to have you back bud .
                      Good luck wherever you end up Ramon!

Wibble

Comment

Good luck wherever you end up Ramon!
                        Thanks my friend .

Comment

Working...
                        X