Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why isn't the Trump technique and Set-up now the Textbook Standard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like I said... post a video of you introducing yourself and doing a 24ft screw back and I'll give £50 to a charity of your choice (i'm thinking mencap may be appropriate)

You have another 2 days to do so.... no half ball stun stun shots, either sonny jim.
    #jeSuisMasterBlasterBarryWhite2v1977Luclex(andHisF ictiousTwin)BigSplash!

Comment

Originally Posted by bolton-cueman View Post
      what the friggin hell was that? that wasn't a screw shot.... lololololol

you're a mouthpiece. Fact. Now sling it you retard.
      Show us your videos! YOU can't even do one of my challenges! Unless you can do one of my challenges on video, then you're all fake.

You can't cue, you're too afraid.

Show us your videos!
      Last edited by Master Blaster; 14 May 2015, 07:07 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
        plenty of people on here have played against me mate and I didn't claim to do a 24 foot screw back!

LOL! I'm waiting to see your one arm screw shot mate, should be a good un.

Comment

How about we talk about Trump?

We all like snooker, we all have opinions, we all wind each other up sometime or other. FFS everyone take one step back and take 30 seconds to engage brain before posting...

Comment

Originally Posted by ghost121 View Post
            How about we talk about Trump?

We all like snooker, we all have opinions, we all wind each other up sometime or other. FFS everyone take one step back and take 30 seconds to engage brain before posting...
            You pose a good question and I've asked it three times already. The thread is about Judd.

Comment

Originally Posted by Master Blaster View Post
              Show us your videos! YOU can't even do one of my challenges! Unless you can do one of my challenges on video, then you're all fake.

You can't cue, you're too afraid.

Show us your videos!
              I don't need to prove anything as I've never spouted on I can do things.. you have. You said you'd post a video about how you could do this that and the other and then couldn't when challenged about it.

you're a mouthpiece, now sling it. I'm not wasting another second on you. Pathetic man.

Comment

I don't need to prove anything as I've never spouted on I can do things.. you have. You said you'd post a video about how you could do this that and the other and then couldn't when challenged about it.

you're a mouthpiece, now sling it. I'm not wasting another second on you. Pathetic man.
                You ain't got the balls or the talent to do a challenge.

FACT.

Comment

You ain't got the balls or the talent to do a challenge.

FACT.
                  agreed.

Now where's your video.

Comment

agreed.

Now where's your video.
                    When you ain't got the talent, you ain't got the right to criticize or demand anything from anybody. Do one of my challenges, I'll take you seriously then. Or mouthpeice you are! You're just Leo anyway, obvious. And I thought you weren't replying anymore? PMSL!

This thread ain't about me or you, it's about Judd, get back on message old man.
                    Last edited by Master Blaster; 14 May 2015, 07:29 PM.

Comment

When you ain't got the talent, you ain't got the right to criticize or demand anything from anybody. Do one of my challenges, I'll take you seriously then. Or mouthpeice you are! You're just Leo anyway, obvious. And I thought you weren't replying anymore? PMSL!

This thread ain't about me or you, it's about Judd, get back on message boy.
                      I gave you the benefit of the doubt this time round and it seems you have to thrive on conflict as it seems to give you some sort of buzz. I am going to let others from now on feed you.

Comment

Originally Posted by Leo View Post
                        I gave you the benefit of the doubt this time round and it seems you have to thrive on conflict as it seems to give you some sort of buzz. I am going to let others from now on feed you.
                        I got no problem with you Leo. Just leave it for once mate, this ain't your argument bud. If they can't take their own medicine, they need to be quiet and put their foul tongues back behind their foul teeth.

Comment

This is part of what this thread is about. Notice how Tequila calls it 'screw' and not every shot is dead straight, heaven forbid! What was he thinking, those are stun shots or side spin shots according to some apparently! lol
                          Last edited by Master Blaster; 14 May 2015, 07:56 PM.

Comment

master bater being an idiot again......

thought he got banned for life under his previous login

Comment

Originally Posted by andy carson View Post
                              master bater being an idiot again......

thought he got banned for life under his previous login
                              Insults eh, tut tut. Not very grown up bud. You're a great role model, I'll give you that.

Comment

Master Blaster I guess you have not learnt your lesson.

STOP winding people up, generally being a twat and trying to cause arguments, next time this happens I ban you permanently, pretty much had enough of your attitude on the forum.

Learn how to talk and interact with people in a polite manner or stop posting.

Comment

Working...
                                X