Learn Potting Angles In Seconds...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
    Start playing so young , own table, and his father as a coach.
    That's a great opportunity for children ! ( maybe the future N Robertson ? ).
    btw, i saw Neil Robertson won the UK Championship. A great player from Australia.
    congratulations.

Neil is our hero and boy was i chuffed today for him after having 2 very mediocre seasons by his standards.

Mad Snooker loving household here!!
    If it is called " Common sense " why is it so rare???

Comment

• Originally Posted by svendh View Post
      It's very sad which way this thread went, and even more because the wider context is something we all should have fun with: playing snooker. I personally would like to say thanks to nic because he is the most active coach out there and helps a lot of players enjoying the game even more. And there is nothing wrong at all running a business.
      Yes thankyou
      I don't need any 'revenue' from one particular medium in the snooker world - thank God I don't need to be in any one place or keep any one relationship to have plenty of work.
      So I am happy to carrying on discussing things here in good spirit to give members some of my experience, and it will also offer some exposure for my products and services in not an overly salesy way.
      But if I enjoying it there is no point me being on here.
      Improving Your Game, From Every Angle: The Snooker Gym

Comment

• Originally Posted by Chappy5 View Post
        Can be done!

My coach was on a 147 break on my table but missed the Yellow in a difficult shot after potting all 15 Reds with Blacks!

I was in amazement actually!
        That is a fantastic achievement to reach that stage - what is his name?

Comment

• Originally Posted by Nic Barrow View Post
          That is a fantastic achievement to reach that stage - what is his name?

Robby Foldvari.
          If it is called " Common sense " why is it so rare???

Comment

• Originally Posted by Chappy5 View Post
            Robby Foldvari.
            Great cueist - very precise player.

Comment

• Originally Posted by svendh View Post
              It's very sad which way this thread went, and even more because the wider context is something we all should have fun with: playing snooker. I personally would like to say thanks to nic because he is the most active coach out there and helps a lot of players enjoying the game even more. And there is nothing wrong at all running a business.
              A POSITIVE COMMENT! Thank you for the slight contrast ;-)

Comment

Working...
              X