Learn Potting Angles In Seconds...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
    Holy moley Ricky, when did you get time to play lol, that's a good while spent on that.
    probably solitary confinement
    #jeSuisMasterBlasterBarryWhite2v1977Luclex(andHisF ictiousTwin)BigSplash!

Comment

years ago a road player here in the USA gave me some lessons. One of the things he told me to do which works very well is to extend the shot line beyond the object ball to the rail. He said everyone can shoot a ball to a spot on the rail. So by extending the line and shooting down it the stroke would stay smooth and the object ball, being in the way, must go.

Using this method I was making balls with more authority than ever before. I have fallen away from this in recent times and this reminds me to get back in the habit.

Comment

Great idea but checked the price and it is not so cheap for us here for a piece of cardboard with holes in it at 30 pound nearly! We have to double it to get here in Oz.

I am working out ways to simulate it and the closest you can get i have found so far is using the ghost ball method to get your line of aim and then use a string line to go directly over both the Cue ball and ghost ball ( Dead center ) all the way to the cushion and then place a small coin at the center point of where the string is making contact with the cushion.

If you Cue correctly and straight while aiming head on for the coin the pot success is 99% i have found so far in a few hours of practicing this way.

Aim frame is much easier though to use with the arrows i admit that and an awesome practical idea as you need 2 people at either ends of the string line to place the coin in the exact position and the ghost ball also has to be exact to.
        If it is called " Common sense " why is it so rare???

Comment

You may be told the angle but not cueing straight will throw it off.
          JP Majestic
          3/4
          57"
          17oz
          9.5mm Elk

Comment

This is all getting beyond the joke thats pending on embarrassing IMO. Get down the bloody club and practice your aiming and sighting and use the best tool of all your brain. If your brain isn't quite as developed as others when sighting the ball then keep going until it does. Enough said on these pathetic threads.

Comment

Originally Posted by Leo View Post
              This is all getting beyond the joke thats pending on embarrassing IMO. Get down the bloody club and practice your aiming and sighting and use the best tool of all your brain. If your brain isn't quite as developed as others when sighting the ball then keep going until it does. Enough said on these pathetic threads.
              Plus 1 - bang on

or buy the new and improved invention which has cost me 72 thousands pounds and seven minutes to invent ladies and gentlemen I give you the best aiming device in the world - called the .... HIT IT HERE STUPID now with unique cellotape only 19. 99 whilst limited stocks last - Christmas special free tube of tuca polo mints

-------------x--------------
              Last edited by Byrom; 26 November 2015, 02:27 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
                Plus 1 - bang on

or buy the new and improved HIT IT HERE STUPID now with unique cellotape only 19. 99 whilst limited stocks last - Christmas special free tube of tuca polo mints

lololololol

Comment

Originally Posted by Leo View Post
                  .. I agree.
                  JP Majestic
                  3/4
                  57"
                  17oz
                  9.5mm Elk

Comment

Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
                    Plus 1 - bang on

or buy the new and improved invention which has cost me 72 thousands pounds and seven minutes to invent ladies and gentlemen I give you the best aiming device in the world - called the .... HIT IT HERE STUPID now with unique cellotape only 19. 99 whilst limited stocks last - Christmas special free tube of tuca polo mints

The major plus with the TUCA polo mints is if you can't do it to begin with and keep hitting the edge of the hole, just give them a good suck and away you go, top product.
                    This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                    https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

The major plus with the TUCA polo mints is if you can't do it to begin with and keep hitting the edge of the hole, just give them a good suck and away you go, top product.

....so suck it, and see?

Comment

yes that's the idea - you can work on your cueing make a cup of tea and when you've finished you can eat the product or make the hole bigger - but no need for that should the tuca polo not sell well my next new product for people who like bigger holes will - I'm calling it the tuca doughnut - now that's even better with a cup of tea. I'm currently in talks with Greggs the bakers - patent pending

Product is currently in trials

Last edited by Byrom; 26 November 2015, 04:42 PM.

Comment

On a more serious note ( just slightly) could you take this in the club? I don't think I would have the cojones for the absoloute ripping I would get, even if it worked I just couldn't do it.
                          This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                          https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

On a more serious note ( just slightly) could you take this in the club? I don't think I would have the cojones for the absoloute ripping I would get, even if it worked I just couldn't do it.
                            If you mean my products well this tuca polo/doughnut is mainly for home use obviously the tuca mints are ok but some clubs don't like you taking in your own foods - so the doughnut might be a problem although you could tell them you are a vegan and its made of cabbage...........hang on just had an idea..........
                            Last edited by Byrom; 26 November 2015, 05:05 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by tetricky View Post
                              ....so suck it, and see?
                              well...you'd have to be a sucker to buy a tuca in the first place...

Comment

Originally Posted by bolton-cueman View Post
                                well...you'd have to be a sucker to buy a tuca in the first place...

Balls.

What I mean is, I bought some balls. I put them on this green baize table thing, and hit them. It seems to perfectly mimic what I'm trying to learn.

Comment

Working...
                                X