Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by tetricky View Post
    Balls.

What I mean is, I bought some balls. I put them on this green baize table thing, and hit them. It seems to perfectly mimic what I'm trying to learn.
    wooooooooahhhhhhhhhhh what is this magic you talk of?

you mean we should actually play and practice to train our brain, eyes and muscles to work together to enable us to improve?

you, sir, are misguided... now where's my chequebook
    #jeSuisMasterBlasterBarryWhite2v1977Luclex(andHisF ictiousTwin)BigSplash!

Comment

Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
      If you mean my products well this tuca polo/doughnut is mainly for home use obviously the tuca mints are ok but some clubs don't like you taking in your own foods - so the doughnut might be a problem although you could tell them you are a vegan and its made of cabbage...........hang on just had an idea..........
      No I meant the real thing, Nics paper aiming thing.I take sweets in the club all the time although my wine gums training aid never really came to much appart from me needing a filling after three years of dedication!
      This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
      https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by tetricky View Post
        Balls.

What I mean is, I bought some balls. I put them on this green baize table thing, and hit them. It seems to perfectly mimic what I'm trying to learn.

Yes but what when you can not get to a table your local club has closed and is now an Indian restaurant. You dream of getting a table but you don't live in Canada and you cant swing a cat. If it is big enough you are either too skint too lazy to be bothered or the wife wont let you.

Here is the solution I call it sight right 2.1

simply draw a line on special cue line mirror hang over the unique line cueing board which I have clearly advanced from the cheese board to something that can be utterly useful for the wife too. Now this one should be big.
        Please send your money now to oneborneveryminute@aol.co.uk to ensure your order for Christmas.

I'm off now to work on my tuca cabbage see you all later

Comment

Or I could hit shots on my pool table in the dining room? It might not be snooker size, but it's better for getting the feel and timing of hitting a ball than hitting a hole of lightly packed air, surely?

Comment

Now why did I not think of that - bloody great idea

where has it gone baby tuca?

like it like it
            Last edited by Byrom; 26 November 2015, 05:43 PM.

Comment

and another thing to buy this Christmas.... damn, you're good salesmen.

with all these gadgets I'll be making tons soon...... Won't I?
              #jeSuisMasterBlasterBarryWhite2v1977Luclex(andHisF ictiousTwin)BigSplash!

Comment

sod that i want that ironing board, and that songs brill

Comment

Originally Posted by golferson123 View Post
                  sod that i want that ironing board, and that songs brill
                  That is indeed some impressive kazoo work right there.

Ever wanted to learn how to play the kazoo like a pro? I have just the product I call it "the kazoogadoo" it's revolutionary.

Comment

Originally Posted by jbcases View Post
                    years ago a road player here in the USA gave me some lessons. One of the things he told me to do which works very well is to extend the shot line beyond the object ball to the rail. He said everyone can shoot a ball to a spot on the rail. So by extending the line and shooting down it the stroke would stay smooth and the object ball, being in the way, must go.

Using this method I was making balls with more authority than ever before. I have fallen away from this in recent times and this reminds me to get back in the habit.
                    Barton renounces CTE! Rejoice!!

Comment

Originally Posted by Nic Barrow View Post
                      Finally, after four years of toil and testing, the Aim Frame is finally here....
                      www.thesnookergym.com/aim-frame-page/
                      Good luck with it, Nick.

Cue sports needs innovation, whether established players need them or not. We should remember there are other players further down the pefking order, who may need help with the more basic elements of the game.

Comment

Originally Posted by Hello, Mr Big Shot View Post
                        Good luck with it, Nick.

Cue sports needs innovation, whether established players need them or not. We should remember there are other players further down the pefking order, who may need help with the more basic elements of the game.

Well said mr big shot, thread back on track, am sure us down the pefking order will learn from this.
                        Good luck Nic.
                        Cheers Ricky

Comment

Originally Posted by Ricky2112 View Post
                          Well said mr big shot, thread back on track, am sure us down the pefking order will learn from this.
                          Good luck Nic.
                          Cheers Ricky
                          Lol. I'm pefking illiterate, me.

Comment

Originally Posted by Hello, Mr Big Shot View Post
                            Lol. I'm pefking illiterate, me.
                            Still nicely said bud

Comment

I tried to edit the message Byrom to get the picture showing instead of the link and i made a mess of things then could not be arsed writing it out again

Comment

Originally Posted by Alba_ View Post
                                I tried to edit the message Byrom to get the picture showing instead of the link and i made a mess of things then could not be arsed writing it out again
                                Ah well - made me chuckle - and at least I have the memory.

Comment

Working...
                                X