Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
    Calm down dear. Please

""knock your teeth down your throat"", haha, I have not heard that one for years...
    JP Majestic
    3/4
    57"
    17oz
    9.5mm Elk

Comment

• Originally Posted by throtts View Post
      ""knock your teeth down your throat"", haha, I have not heard that one for years...
      Yes, very 70's playground - right back on topic please folks and everybody play nice or the prefect will delete the entire thread.
      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Yes, very 70's playground - right back on topic please folks and everybody play nice or the prefect will delete the entire thread.
        Okay, Dad...
        JP Majestic
        3/4
        57"
        17oz
        9.5mm Elk

Comment

I still think you've got double standards. It's hypocritical to give me a warning for whatever and Phil just gets a calm down dear. That ain't proper modding, that's nonsense.

Delete the thread? That's actually a good idea, too much bad blood now bud.

Comment

• Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
            Bazza I don't know how you fit it all in, taking on pros at snooker, while doing a maths degree and fighting Bruce Lee and Chuck Norris, you are a busy man must be the energy of youth, me I'm knackered after three hours of snooker lol.
            Not bad the guys a pro snooker playing karate master with a iq of over 150 which only 0.1% of the population can claim while staying on the forum 24/7 with working how do you find the time.

Comment

• Originally Posted by barrywhite View Post
              I still think you've got double standards. It's hypocritical to give me a warning for whatever and Phil just gets a calm down dear. That ain't proper modding, that's nonsense.
              Hahahaha, too funny...
              JP Majestic
              3/4
              57"
              17oz
              9.5mm Elk

Comment

glad you dint have your superpowers on thiagate lol

Comment

• Originally Posted by ste bed View Post
                  Not bad the guys a pro snooker playing karate master with a iq of over 150 which only 0.1% of the population can claim while staying on the forum 24/7 with working how do you find the time.
                  When did karate ever take place in a dojang? Karate has huge respect but I'd never claim to know much about it, unlike the sofa boys.

Comment

Really, I read a great deal of provocation from you towards a member who has only posted 63 times in 7 years of regular attendance, in the end it is about complaints, I have never had one about phil and there are 7 about you today....
                    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Really, I read a great deal of provocation from you towards a member who has only posted 63 times in 7 years of regular attendance, in the end it is about complaints, I have never had one about phil and there are 7 about you today....
                      I'm with you ADR, as I said to golferson, ""you have to stop the source""...
                      JP Majestic
                      3/4
                      57"
                      17oz
                      9.5mm Elk

Comment

• Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
                        Bazza I don't know how you fit it all in, taking on pros at snooker, while doing a maths degree and fighting Bruce Lee and Chuck Norris, you are a busy man must be the energy of youth, me I'm knackered after three hours of snooker lol.
                        Me too, snooker is actually the most draining and difficult thing I've ever done. Made my ph.d. look easy. Bruce, hahahahah, even Bruce, the fastest ever carried a Magnum. Chuck Norris wouldn't have gone toe to toe with him. Train together, yes they did, but fight. Nah, Chuck didn't have his speed, no-one ever has. Bruce could see a muscle twitch and counter attack before you'd even struck. There will never be anyone that fast again.

Comment

Ok, so there's carte blanche for everybody to threaten violence now. My mistake. So be it.

Comment

Me too, snooker is actually the most draining and difficult thing I've ever done. Made my ph.d. look easy. Bruce, hahahahah, even Bruce, the fastest ever carried a Magnum. Chuck Norris wouldn't have gone toe to toe with him. Train together, yes they did, but fight. Nah, Chuck didn't have his speed, no-one ever has. Bruce could see a muscle twitch and counter attack before you'd even struck. There will never be anyone that fast again.
                            you need to get out more, i have the pleasure of seeing both chuck norris and bruce lee at the empire pool and benny urquidez beats them both into fits

Comment

• Originally Posted by tetricky View Post
                              I didn't actually, so that's perhaps a reading skills issue. I suggested that they might, and also an alternative to their current course of action. Which is in no way is hypocrasy. An example of hypocrasy might have been arguing with the troll, or only posting criticising others, without trying to contribute positively. Both of which which I am careful not to do.
                              Err, yes you did. Try using your reading skills to re read your own post.
                              Did you put my "1" up ?

Comment

• Now lads, follow through, that's an interesting topic. Any views?

Comment

Working...
                                X