No announcement yet.

Judd Trump Set-up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You couldn't make it up could ya! And he doesn't even realise is the funny part...

Big lols..

Comment

Originally Posted by cally View Post
      You couldn't make it up could ya! And he doesn't even realise is the funny part...

Big lols..
      It's not too late to go back to 'skool' and get your English Language GCSE you know. :biggrin-new:

Comment

Originally Posted by Big Splash! View Post
        Really, I didn't notice you in the room. PMSL. Just be honest, you don't like me so you're here to WUM. Your point of view has no validity at all given your huge negative bias. If you could play you'd understand it like INE. Same as Cally. Another cockwomble with nothing constructive to say. Jog on boys, this thread don't need ya. I'm after opinions of those who've played like JT ta.

Oh, we look fwd to your videos of playing 24ft of top spin easy peasy. Yeah, show me those!

Crikey, it must be herring season, one bit of unintended bait and they're jumping in the boat. Obesessed by splash down they are.
        That's the only true thing you've ever said your right I don't like you must have something to do with the fact your full of sh&t.

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
          We have 6811T on our match tables, never thought of it as slow, both Steve Davis and Judd Trump said it was as fast as the Tv tables, Infact for his first half a dozen shots Steve kept saying , oh that's fast, then, oh that's really fast lol.
          Crikey, you do a good job, how many times did you block and iron it?! This cloth only gets cleaned by me once a week, the others won't even brush it.
          Last edited by Big Splash!; 23 September 2016, 08:22 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by ste bed View Post
            That's the only true thing you've ever said your right I don't like you must have something to do with the fact your full of sh&t.
            That's OK, all your comments are now invalid. Don't let us keep you from more important matters dear boy. Another member who missed English classes. Didn't Neil post a warning about swearing at each other recently?
            Last edited by Big Splash!; 23 September 2016, 08:22 PM.

Comment

Big splash what part of the country are you from if your ever passing through Wigan give us a shout on here I would happily give you a few frames.
              Last edited by ste bed; 23 September 2016, 08:24 PM.

Comment

That's OK cockwomble, all your comments are now invalid. Don't let us keep you.
                Who's us you knob

Comment

It's not too late to go back to 'skool' and get your English Language GCSE you know. :biggrin-new:
                  Is that all ya got big man...

You're an idiot of the highest order, fair play....

Fool... carry on making yourself look silly, I suppose it's what you do best.

Comment

We have 6811T on our match tables, never thought of it as slow, both Steve Davis and Judd Trump said it was as fast as the Tv tables, Infact for his first half a dozen shots Steve kept saying , oh that's fast, then, oh that's really fast lol.
                    I played on a newly installed and ironed 6811 and was surprised as it was quicker than my No.10

Comment

Crikey, how many times did you block and iron it?! This cloth only gets cleaned by me once a week, the other ****ers won't even brush it.
                      To be fair, it had only been put on that morning and Steve played on it that night . I think it has been on three or four months when JT played on it, IIRC he said it's as quick as the TV tables we play on, then added the pockets are a lot bigger though lol, which is fair comment.
                      They have slowed up a lot now Splasher, except that one table that very rarely gets used so is still in decent Nick.
                      This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                      https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by Slasher View Post
                        I played on a newly installed and ironed 6811 and was surprised as it was quicker than my No.10
                        When it was fitted about 18mths ago, with brushing, blocking and ironing it was quick. But 6811Ts really drop off after about 6-12mths depending on how much they're played IME. And it's not because it's worn out, they just seem to die no matter what you do them. Maybe it needs a re-stretch? It hasn't had one since being fitted.

Comment

To be fair, it had only been put on that morning and Steve played on it that night . I think it has been on three or four months when JT played on it, IIRC he said it's as quick as the TV tables we play on, then added the pockets are a lot bigger though lol, which is fair comment.
                          They have slowed up a lot now Splasher, except that one table that very rarely gets used so is still in decent Nick.
                          With big pockets to pinch a bit more and your lightening table Big Splash could maybe even get 40ft!

Comment

Originally Posted by markz View Post
                            With big pockets to pinch a bit more and your lightening table Big Splash could maybe even get 40ft!
                            Oh he would get that with a miscue on that table
                            This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                            https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

When it was fitted about 18mths ago, with brushing, blocking and ironing it was quick. But 6811Ts really drop off after about 6-12mths depending on how much they're played IME. And it's not because it's worn out, they just seem to die no matter what you do them. Maybe it needs a re-stretch? It hasn't had one since being fitted.
                              the nap gets up on them and full of chalk too

Comment

Oh he would get that with a miscue on that table
                                I went for a really big one, and nearly took me tip off. Horrid sound and the lesson there is don't hit em hard, smooth and fast cueing is the way.

Comment

Working...
                                X