Sidespin on a snooker table both with and against the nap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sidespin on a snooker table both with and against the nap

Yeah... the fun of learning all those shots on a pool table.

Have to admit, it's tricky...

Took Luke til he was 11 to learn them all, I was worried he was retarded

I'm gonna go for a knock at pool in the next week and live stream it... show you how clueless I am... clearance after clearance

Comment

• I remember Luke in your vid. Smooth little action he had then.

I have a Luke too, but he hates the game, shame..:snooker:.
      JP Majestic
      3/4
      57"
      17oz
      9.5mm Elk

Comment

So does my lad...

doesn't play anymore. Disappointing but 'horse to water' and all that.

I thought he had a shot, but it's how society has gone. Only the really special kids will put the effort in... talent is common.

The really smart ones learn about throw and deflections and struggle to make 30 on the lineout
        Last edited by pottr; 7 September 2017, 07:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by pottr View Post
          Ah well... At the end of the day this is just the Internet...

I'm confident that I contribute more sense in those 3 posts a year than you do in your 300 a week...

you can be whoever you want on here and you're in the role of self appointed role resident expert.

I'm the arrogant upstart with zero ****s given

In real life, in cuesport terms, I'd wipe the floor with you on my worst day. It's not your fault though, I'm just a much better player than you coz I practiced lots and lots.

But hey... at least you know about bobspin throw with induced cutting right hand english and whatever other jargon you spout as your credentials as an expert.

I don't need to hide behind my screen. As we dom't know who you are, you have ZERO credibility
          Here we go......another 50 pages :biggrin-new:

Comment

It's all fun and games...

until Crispan saws a cue in half

Comment

• For Travis and Mr. B.S. regarding our 'boring' game of snooker. First of all this forum is called 'The SNOOKER Forum' and not the snooker/pool forum. Secondly I believe most snooker players use spin all the time, bottom. top and side and drag and everything else within anyone's range of shots. Alex Higgins, Jimmy White in the old days, Judd Trump and Stephen Lee and a few other in this day.

The only really boring guy I remember is 'Steady Eddie' but Ebdon and a few others are coming close, but that leaves around 120 other pros who aren't boring to watch. Maybe you pool players can go on EZ Billiards as you say that's where all the 'spin' experts reside as I'm certain you will be more comfortable with your own kind. Just ignore us...PLEASE!!!!
              Terry Davidson
              IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

• When I logged in this morning (about 1pm UK time) I thought everyone had left as there were only 2 posts. However I'm glad to see we're back on track with pottr carrying the Mr.B.S. load. Need a shovel pottr?

This spin all over the place is crap...it says so in my Eddie Charlton How I Play Snooker Book. If you can't believe Eddie, who can you believe?
                Terry Davidson

Comment

• Originally Posted by Terry Davidson View Post
                  When I logged in this morning (about 1pm UK time) I thought everyone had left as there were only 2 posts. However I'm glad to see we're back on track with pottr carrying the Mr.B.S. load. Need a shovel pottr?

This spin all over the place is crap...it says so in my Eddie Charlton How I Play Snooker Book. If you can't believe Eddie, who can you believe?
                  Who said snooker was boring? Just your CB players that's all I said

Comment

I don't get what a CB player is?

I reckon I can play all the shots... I just pick what fits the table best.

Comment

• Originally Posted by pottr View Post
                      I don't get what a CB player is?

I reckon I can play all the shots... I just pick what fits the table best.
                      There is no way you can play all the shots using the middle of the CB. Not a chance
                      Edit; I may have misread Pottr post after all:biggrin-new:
                      Last edited by travisbickle; 7 September 2017, 10:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by travisbickle View Post
                        100% agree Big Shot.

Watching snooker players who just play down the middle of the CB is just a borefest!
                        Quick Travis...looks like someone has hacked your account as you said you never said 'boring' and what's worse is this hacker is agreeing with Mr. B.S.! Absolutely and monumentally stupid to quote B.S.
                        Terry Davidson

Comment

• Originally Posted by travisbickle View Post
                          There is no way you can play all the shots using the middle of the CB. Not a chance
                          I don't remember pottr saying he never used side. I also don't say I never use side. Your memory seems to be pretty selective.
                          Terry Davidson

Comment

that brown to middle and two cush screw for the pink I posted...

Clearly plain ball

I use side... when I need to... and with expert skill I might add

Comment

• Has there been a century of pages in a thread before? I make it 41 pages to go! Crack on guys there's tons of life left in the baby still. 🙃
                              ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• Originally Posted by Terry Davidson View Post
                                Quick Travis...looks like someone has hacked your account as you said you never said 'boring' and what's worse is this hacker is agreeing with Mr. B.S.! Absolutely and monumentally stupid to quote B.S.
                                It must be the Devil , terry .

Comment

Working...
                                X