Sidespin on a snooker table both with and against the nap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sidespin on a snooker table both with and against the nap

20 minutes of a sweaty, limping, foul mouthed disgrace to genetics...

and his dad

Comment

• Originally Posted by pottr View Post
      20 minutes of a sweaty, limping, foul mouthed disgrace to genetics...

and his dad
      Any 4 packs mate?

Comment

bloody youtube...

I have to split the vid

Comment

see what I mean Travis.

6 inches is more than enough to deflect the white

Ramon, whilst gloriously mangling the English language, is trying to say SIT exists with short distance shots, so short the CB cannot possibly swerve in time to find the correct contact point. He is not talking about deflection.

The picture he puts up is a good one. Play that shot in the middle with low left and it will throw the OB to the right.

Comment

bloody youtube...

I have to split the vid
            You don't. You can change your settings to upload longer clips - but you'll have to Google how - it's easy enough.

Comment

• I don't have time to go through much of this at the moment but vmax and terry are becoming more clueless by the minute.

Terry - the clips we've given you, repeatedly , explain all you need to know about maximum throw - the physics don't add up at high speeds as friction reduces. Ditto with lots of spin. Just educate yourself before coming up with vague theories in future.

Vmax - clueless beyond belief. His last post was quite extraordinarily moronic - some great laughs to be had there. He'll never get it.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Hello, Mr Big Shot View Post
                Ramon, whilst gloriously mangling the English language, is trying to say SIT exists with short distance shots, so short the CB cannot possibly swerve in time to find the correct contact point. He is not talking about deflection.

The picture he puts up is a good one. Play that shot in the middle with low left and it will throw the OB to the right.
                Thank God,
                And as long as sumone does'nt undrstand that part (Terry/Vmax and pottr by the look of it). He can'nt undrstant what SIT is and what's actually happening.
                Even though, he's able to play the shot, without been aware of what's happening.
                Which is not the topic here.
                The topic is, what's happening before and at the time of contact !!

Comment

Right so I didn't realise you couldn't upload to youtube over certain lengths...

My stay at home Saffa is splitting the video for me to upload...

Part 1 - SIT and helping side chat

Part 2 - Deflection at 6 inches and why playing shots with side for no reason makes you a ****ing moron.

Bonus feature - pottr missing attempts at SIT and throwing an internal hissy fit.

Look out for the cameo from Callie... ejected from the room before she utters a word

#baddad

Comment

Ok, if that's what Ramon is explaining, then fair enough...

But that picture without the aid of the cue is pointless.

Makes part 2 of my video pointless...

Jesus though Ramon, get a word a day calendar bro... thought I'd lost you to the world of PP and his eye patch!

Never did I think HMBS would be the voice of reason and he did it all without mentioning my one maximum

Comment

Ramon, my video MORE THAN explains I know what it is...

I demonstrate it

Comment

No four packs...

But on the pool front, Luke has England trials

Comment

Ramon, my video MORE THAN explains I know what it is...

I demonstrate it
                          My friend , that's very nice . well played .
                          May I ask what is your point ?

You wanna proeve that you can play the shot ?
                          I already knew that . You're not the only one . many players can play the shot without been
                          aware of the logic behind it .
                          Which is the topic here ?? whether you undrstand what's happening before and at the time of
                          contact . ( Not whether you're able to do it or not ) .

According to Terry and Vmax , the CB in travis and Wilson's shot gonna turn in the last 7 inches to make correct BOB contact.
                          acoording to you and what you mentioned in your post ( post NR 807 ) 6 inches is more than enough to swerve the white.
                          well , may i ask why you're disagree with Terry and Vmax and not to mention , with yourself too .
                          If 6 inches is more than enough to /turne the white , than Terry is right . He's gonna make sum kind of magical turne in the last
                          6 inches in orde to make a correct BOB contact .
                          You are like Vmax . You do something / you see it happens / and at the same time you're disagree with what you did and the result of it.
                          ironic , is'nt it ?
                          Now you undrstand where i was trying to go with my posts this morning ?

Gonna shoot myself for the 2e time !!
                          Bay tsf !!

Comment

I don't understand what you posted this morning and I dont understand that either.

HMBS, please translate?

Comment

Well my video should be uploaded tonight, Raymondo...

can't wait for yours... should enlighten us all.

I didn't back down from any debate. I have been consistent and have provided footage which proves all I thought to be correct.

If I was clever enough to learn it all by myself, more power to me.

Like I always say, it's only because I'm better at cuesports than you

Comment

• Hahaha, ffs..

Ramon"s post is not a ""pink handbag"" one mucker..

His going to shoot himself again. The first time he didn't keep his head still..
                                JP Majestic
                                3/4
                                57"
                                17oz
                                9.5mm Elk

Comment

Working...
                                X