Sidespin on a snooker table both with and against the nap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just in line with the pink or just shy...

On a star table I could get on the black cushion no problem

Comment

Originally Posted by pottr View Post
      haha, judge for yourself... no edits
      That's without picking up your cue in ages and telling me you were thinking of hanging your bat up. Just need to do the shot where object ball swerves another ball and in to pocket now lol

Comment

Originally Posted by travisbickle View Post
        I would love to see you do the shot on the baulk colours into the middle with screw/side, but I won't hold my breath
        I have done it many times but right now my table is too slow to get down to near the pink area so I have to hit it pretty hard and the middle pockets won't take the speed because the rubber has been cut back.
        Terry Davidson
        IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

Haha... not married but she is much better looking than me.

As MarkZ says... It's a wonder I ever get any practice with her about

I was gonna get an Aston actually but my dog wouldn't fit in it. I have a new E Class Saloon... Really happy with it too.

Comment

It was your message on fb earlier, mate... made me itch

Comment

Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
              that one where you slam a baulk colour in the middle hit down at 7 o clock on the white screwing with side off the top cushion and side rail back down to the middle of table in between blue and pink area
              Actually bottom cushion in correct terminology. But thank you for attempting to set big shot straight about my record. pottr being from Nuneaton is quite familiar with my snooker record from when I played in Glenfield (Leicester).
              Terry Davidson

Comment

Yeah... you still hear Terry's name pop up around here.

I don't even know big shot's real name.

speaks volumes x

Comment

It was your message on fb earlier, mate... made me itch
                  That's some timing to play at that power with so much action on cue ball. To do that cold is just daft. It's witchcraft lol

Comment

I'll show you the rest of the vid if I pop over this week...

Donna had a go... the camera angle was excellent if you catch my drift, lol

Comment

Originally Posted by cole46 View Post
                      Because you think that the only way to pot a ball is if you hit the BOB. We all know that plants can be made if they aren't lined up with the pocket and not touching the BOB
                      I agree and I play those shots all the time myself. In a single OB scenario the only way to pot a ball is to hit BOB but with a plant or a 4-ball combo through the pack you can't hit BOB can you? The OB moves in a straight line away from the point of contact and nothing alters that despite what you think you see in all these videos big shot puts up (and he thinks I don't look at them but when you put them through a frame-by-frame analysis the cueball hits the OB right at BOB every time but with side the CB comes in at a different angle and arcs across the OB but still contact BOB).
                      Terry Davidson

Comment

I'll show you the rest of the vid if I pop over this week...

Donna had a go... the camera angle was excellent if you catch my drift, lol
                        Hahaha, no wonder you're not getting to play these days. You got your hands full lol

Comment

think I did it? vid uploading... not sure.

window has been open all day, cloth feels heavy
                          That was weird. Are you pulling our leg? No video was there.
                          Terry Davidson

Comment

What is the actual point to the thread?

Is it the old transferring side debate?

Comment

Haha... not married but she is much better looking than me.

As MarkZ says... It's a wonder I ever get any practice with her about

I was gonna get an Aston actually but my dog wouldn't fit in it. I have a new E Class Saloon... Really happy with it too.
                              Ok that's enough ... can I have your life...and a smaller dog I will sort the rest

Comment

the youtube link should work, Terry?

Comment

Working...
                                X