Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tedisbill
    replied
    Just catching up as I've been too busy to get on the forum.

So what happens when we use side on a snooker table. Have we actually got a definitive answer yet?

I'm having to play everything plain ball until I know what's going on. This is beyond a joke to be honest. How can I be expected to make an breaks when I don't even know what's happening to the cue ball when using side?

Leave a comment:

• blahblah01
    replied
    Originally Posted by Terry Davidson View Post
    I don't remember pottr saying he never used side. I also don't say I never use side. Your memory seems to be pretty selective.
    But only when OB hits a cushion?

Leave a comment:

• Hello, Mr Big Shot
    replied
    Originally Posted by pottr View Post
    Yeah... the fun of learning all those shots on a pool table.

Have to admit, it's tricky...

Took Luke til he was 11 to learn them all, I was worried he was retarded

I'm gonna go for a knock at pool in the next week and live stream it... show you how clueless I am... clearance after clearance
    Cool. I want to see a 10 pack at least. I know you can do it. Don't forget to use pro cup balls now.

Why would anyone think one of your offspring was retarded? A mystery!

Leave a comment:

• Hello, Mr Big Shot
    replied
    For Travis and Mr. B.S. regarding our 'boring' game of snooker. First of all this forum is called 'The SNOOKER Forum' and not the snooker/pool forum. Secondly I believe most snooker players use spin all the time, bottom. top and side and drag and everything else within anyone's range of shots. Alex Higgins, Jimmy White in the old days, Judd Trump and Stephen Lee and a few other in this day.

The only really boring guy I remember is 'Steady Eddie' but Ebdon and a few others are coming close, but that leaves around 120 other pros who aren't boring to watch. Maybe you pool players can go on EZ Billiards as you say that's where all the 'spin' experts reside as I'm certain you will be more comfortable with your own kind. Just ignore us...PLEASE!!!!
    That's AZ Billiards, with 60,000 members, hundreds of genuine experts and dozens of top pros. A site that encompasses ALL cue sports.

Still, I'm sure a handful of backward 30 break snooker heroes on a site from the 1980s will impress them all. Not.

Leave a comment:

• Hello, Mr Big Shot
    replied
    Ah well... At the end of the day this is just the Internet...

I'm confident that I contribute more sense in those 3 posts a year than you do in your 300 a week...

you can be whoever you want on here and you're in the role of self appointed role resident expert.

I'm the arrogant upstart with zero ****s given

In real life, in cuesport terms, I'd wipe the floor with you on my worst day. It's not your fault though, I'm just a much better player than you coz I practiced lots and lots.

But hey... at least you know about bobspin throw with induced cutting right hand english and whatever other jargon you spout as your credentials as an expert.

I don't need to hide behind my screen. As we dom't know who you are, you have ZERO credibility
    Can someone insert a pic of a giant pink handbag here please?

Ta.

Leave a comment:

• travisbickle
    replied
    that brown to middle and two cush screw for the pink I posted...

Clearly plain ball

I use side... when I need to... and with expert skill I might add
    I often put all 21 balls down the middle of the table, then pot them in order without hitting a cushion (Baulk/bottom cush).
    It's much harder to do without side

Leave a comment:

• travisbickle
    replied
    I don't remember pottr saying he never used side. I also don't say I never use side. Your memory seems to be pretty selective.
    He said it not me. Are you even reading the thread?

Leave a comment:

• travisbickle
    replied
    Quick Travis...looks like someone has hacked your account as you said you never said 'boring' and what's worse is this hacker is agreeing with Mr. B.S.! Absolutely and monumentally stupid to quote B.S.
    You are getting mixed up again Tel

Leave a comment:

• pottr
    replied
    Sidespin on a snooker table both with and against the nap

There's been a few I think that went on longer

Leave a comment:

• Ramon
    replied
    Quick Travis...looks like someone has hacked your account as you said you never said 'boring' and what's worse is this hacker is agreeing with Mr. B.S.! Absolutely and monumentally stupid to quote B.S.
    It must be the Devil , terry .

Leave a comment:

• Cue crafty
    replied
    Has there been a century of pages in a thread before? I make it 41 pages to go! Crack on guys there's tons of life left in the baby still. 🙃

Leave a comment:

• pottr
    replied
    Sidespin on a snooker table both with and against the nap

that brown to middle and two cush screw for the pink I posted...

Clearly plain ball

I use side... when I need to... and with expert skill I might add

Leave a comment:

• Terry Davidson
    replied
    Originally Posted by travisbickle View Post
    There is no way you can play all the shots using the middle of the CB. Not a chance

Leave a comment:

• Terry Davidson
    replied
    Originally Posted by travisbickle View Post
    100% agree Big Shot.

Watching snooker players who just play down the middle of the CB is just a borefest!

Leave a comment:

• travisbickle
    replied
    I don't get what a CB player is?

I reckon I can play all the shots... I just pick what fits the table best.
    There is no way you can play all the shots using the middle of the CB. Not a chance
    Edit; I may have misread Pottr post after all:biggrin-new:
    Last edited by travisbickle; 7 September 2017, 10:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X