Terry's Videos Showing SIT or No SIT?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by Terry Davidson View Post
    I can't agree with you but the real question is why you felt you had to modify my set-up?
    Who said your set up was the best??
    Think about my shot for one second.
    Where can the CB go?
    It can't bend into a 10mm gap can it.
    Yellow ball proved that by touching both balls making it impossible to do anything with the gap.
    Still pic of the CB is a mile away from BOB.
    That's all the evidence you need

Comment

• Originally Posted by Hello, Mr Big Shot View Post
      Indeed you did. Good cueing.

As for terry, his pride is hurt, is all. He's played a game for decades that he doesn't really understand, and he's suffering from some seriously duffed up pride.

Times change. Batons pass, always. Conventional wisdom becomes codswallop, eventually.
      Yeah, I'm sitting in the corner crying and sucking my thumb for sure. Judging from your comment on conventional wisdom it leads me to believe you're quite young but thank you for recognizing that I had some wisdom as some time.
      Terry Davidson
      IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

Just one, right behind the dead-in long blue on the baulkline. If you watched my video I showed the whole table., fingermarks and all.
        Every miscue will leave a mark.
        So that's at least three and counting

Comment

• Originally Posted by travisbickle View Post
          Who said your set up was the best??
          Think about my shot for one second.
          Where can the CB go?
          It can't bend into a 10mm gap can it.
          Yellow ball proved that by touching both balls making it impossible to do anything with the gap.
          Still pic of the CB is a mile away from BOB.
          That's all the evidence you need
          Could you please just answer the damned question Travis instead of waffling all the time. WHY DID YOU FEEL YOU HAD TO CHANGE THE SET-UP? Saying 'it's the same' doesn't cut it.
          Terry Davidson

Comment

Could you please just answer the damned question Travis instead of waffling all the time. WHY DID YOU FEEL YOU HAD TO CHANGE THE SET-UP? Saying 'it's the same' doesn't cut it.
            I did my video before yours lol

Comment

Every miscue will leave a mark.
              So that's at least three and counting
              Showing your knowledge again. The shot I miscued on was top-left and you only leave marks when you miscue on a screw shot. Funny you didn't know that. You see, since my cue action sucks I can't screw a ball anyway so any marks on my table are caused by students & opponents obviously.
              Terry Davidson

Comment

Mine is still damming for your arguement

Comment

I did my video before yours lol
                  Gee, I didn't think that as I only saw it after the fact. I apologize profusely.
                  Terry Davidson

Comment

Showing your knowledge again. The shot I miscued on was top-left and you only leave marks when you miscue on a screw shot. Funny you didn't know that. You see, since my cue action sucks I can't screw a ball anyway so any marks on my table are caused by students & opponents obviously.
                    Yeah fair enough they were with side, I'll give you that

Comment

Yeah fair enough they were with side, I'll give you that
                      Well, Jason wanted me to show I could use 'spin' and he didn't specify which type so I showed screw with long blue and back to yellow pocket, top with long blue although I hit the left side of the pocket on both shots and not the centre. Then I showed RH top and then LH bottom. Miscue was on top spin I believe.

Anyway, my table is being recovered shortly with Precision and then I'll be able to get more action, more like the pro tables as to quote Shaun Murphy 'it's like playing on marble'.
                      Terry Davidson

Comment

Judging by the comments on here most of the SIT fans believe BOB couldn't be reached and SIT 'threw' the ball in. Not in agreement with that and I looked closely at all the videos ,but then again BS and Travis have accused me of being both blind and stupid so who knows?
                        Why would they all be setting the shot up wrong though? If they could hit the potting angle plain ball why would they be playing loads of side? They are all good players, they have no need to be trying to fake anything, it's not a conspiracy.

Comment

• Originally Posted by markz View Post
                          Why would they all be setting the shot up wrong though? If they could hit the potting angle plain ball why would they be playing loads of side? They are all good players, they have no need to be trying to fake anything, it's not a conspiracy.
                          I agree, it's not a conspiracy but in my opinion the shots could all have been easily made with 'inside English' as the Yanks say. The SIT fans will not agree with that though.
                          Terry Davidson

Comment

• Originally Posted by OmaMiesta View Post
                            Terry no offence but you're a coach and cant tell when side is being used? I used EXTREME side in literally every single shot. Im aiming to the far right of the cueball as clearly shown in the video lol. How are you denying that when its literally all in the video..and yes the first shot was a foul like we all saw thanks for pointing that out lol? Apparently the BOB wasnt covered yet I fouled trying to hit it, guess I have really bad aim.....
                            I looked at both your videos and looked at how the cueball left the top cushion. I didn't put the video on a hi-def big screen so I could see it but it did't look like a lot of side and the cueball came off the top cushion fairly straight, almost like a centre-ball strike. I'll show you in my next video, I'll do a spot especially for you.

Your cue, to me at least didn't look all that far off centre but that could have been the camera angle.
                            Terry Davidson

Comment

I agree, it's not a conspiracy but in my opinion the shots could all have been easily made with 'inside English' as the Yanks say. The SIT fans will not agree with that though.
                              So does "inside English" throw the OB off line Tel?

Comment

I was in your camp thinking CB swerved in to BOB but this last couple weeks I've taken more notice of shots where it's the basic turn a ball in to make the pot with side. I noticed the cue ball push out then come back in but not make BOB, it hits thick then there is more of a push or skid on the contact and throws ball. Not a great explanation but that's what I saw.

Comment

Working...
                                X