X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
    Good morning my friend ,

Sure !!
    At the moment i have some problems with my internet conection , can'nt use my laptop .
    God knows who the hell messed up with my internet again .* Sending this msg via my phone right now.
    As soon as i get sorted out , gonna upload the pictures from your video .
    Cheers Ramon

Comment

Terry's Videos Showing SIT or No SIT?

Terrible videos...

How are we supposed to take him seriously when we can't see his underpants on every other shot?

I mean... did he even use the word '****' once?

1 star

Comment

It cracked me up, pott.

Sat down and watched it again this morning. Terry is a funny character and has now given us laughs with his humour. Much needed after all the pink handbag throwing. haha..

Myself even got a pink handbag swung at me via the disapprove ""Add Reputation"" button ( its the star button bottom left of a posters post ) from a very well known poster here. I didn't even know about this feature, let alone use it. Pretty sad to use it though....
        JP Majestic
        3/4
        57"
        17oz
        9.5mm Elk

Comment

though tels posts are in depth and long i am guilty of skimming paragraphs, due to my surroundings and time. but these videos have made me sit up and listen properly so, just goes to show how actions speak lower than words.
          now just off the bat i think terry has a case on this shot in his vid2, and i believe his knowledge is that much deeper than mine in many ways when it comes to breaking these things down.
          after the vids i went back on a few of his posts and read them properly and i now believe on a snooker table there could be an argument.
          i still think you can turn it in/straighten it out without bob, but from my findings in the last video i did it was well within 1/4 of a balls worth. would i of got more with a different tip or cue that has more give possibly.
          Last edited by j6uk; 18 September 2017, 11:36 AM.

Comment

Originally Posted by travisbickle View Post
            https://youtu.be/2M-MKsBeBf8
            Can you do some still pics of this shot Ramon?
            I don't get the purpose of that video as red was not touching black which is what we've been doing.
            Terry Davidson
            IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

Originally Posted by Terry Davidson View Post
              I don't get the purpose of that video as red was not touching black which is what we've been doing.
              Yellow was touching both red & black so that was the only part of the OB I could hit, which was maybe 2in off the correct BOB.
              Makes no difference that the red wasn't touching the black as I was playing the shot from the other side. I could only get as close as the yellow so how is it not relevant?

Comment

Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
                Yeah, watched the 3rd vid and it happens few times, indeed.
                This is one of them. He's putting LH side (not cueing 100% level, otherwise would throw the ball even more to the right, imo).
                Going by the angle at the time of contact you woulda expect the black ends up more to the left (JW of the pocket).

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
                I don't see any damned SIT in any of those shots in #3. My cue is as level as it can be with the cushion Ramon. I've never been accused of having the butt of my cue higher than it should be.
                Terry Davidson

Comment

Yellow was touching both red & black so that was the only part of the OB I could hit, which was maybe 2in off the correct BOB.
                  Makes no difference that the red wasn't touching the black as I was playing the shot from the other side. I could only get as close as the yellow so how is it not relevant?
                  Have the balls touching as that's the only way you can have accuracy in how much of the black is covered. Your black/red combo should be pointed to about 6" down the yellow side cushion. With the space between red and black you have more room to hit BOB even though it looks like you cannot, which is not a real test of SIT.

I explained the set-up very clearly on my video and gave the challenge to everyone but you failed to RTFI (read the ..... instructions). Denial does not suit you and SIT just doesn't happen on a snooker table in the same way it does on a pool table.
                  Terry Davidson

Comment

It makes all the difference Travis.
                    Terry Davidson

Comment

I don't see any damned SIT in any of those shots in #3. My cue is as level as it can be with the cushion Ramon. I've never been accused of having the butt of my cue higher than it should be.
                      Jeepers Tel!
                      What do you think is happing to the black when you play with check side?
                      Did you ever wonder why it kept pushing to your right of the pocket, thus making it harder to hold the spot which was also a lot straighter then mine btw

Comment

Originally Posted by pottr View Post
                        Terrible videos...

How are we supposed to take him seriously when we can't see his underpants on every other shot?

I mean... did he even use the word '****' once?

1 star
                        Then get your sh*t together and make a video similar to mine where you can prove SIT is not a factor with snooker. Maybe wear manly black boxers? Please, no thongs.
                        Terry Davidson

Comment

It makes all the difference Travis.
                          Ok how did I pot it then?
                          Where the yellow was positioned was the closest I could get to the correct BOB which like I said was 2in to the right.

Comment

Jeepers Tel!
                            What do you think is happing to the black when you play with check side?
                            Did you ever wonder why it kept pushing to your right of the pocket, thus making it harder to hold the spot which was also a lot straighter then mine btw
                            The problems were what I said on the video if you listened. It was because I couldn't cue it as well as you can. In the morning I managed to actually hold the black spot with inside side where the stopped with 1" and the ball potted. Did I have to over-cut the ball...NO.
                            Terry Davidson

Comment

The problems were what I said on the video if you listened. It was because I couldn't cue it as well as you can. In the morning I managed to actually hold the black spot with inside side where the stopped with 1" and the ball potted. Did I have to over-cut the ball...NO.
                              Doesn't matter how good you can or can't cue. Fact is you are still pushing the object ball away from the pocket making it harder to hold the cb.

When you tried with right hand side you should've aimed full ball and let it throw naturally to the left.

Simple physics Tel

Comment

Originally Posted by OmaMiesta View Post
                                Yea im talking about the cut shot in the 2nd video
                                There is no SIT in any of my videos but since you are still dreaming about the results you are seeing I will make another couple of videos where that will be proven. I have some medical appointments in the next couple of days but I'll get to it.

Oma...get on a table and try it yourself exactly the way I set up the shot in #2. You have to freeze the balls together to get the right alignment rather than what Travis did and separate one of the balls. You have to be certain BOB is hidden and if it is and you still throw the ball in then you have SIT. If you can't, it proves there is no SIT. I used a spotted CB to show the spin.

Same goes for you Biggy. Get off your arse and do a video proving SIT on a snooker table. You sit back there and criticize but none of us have seen you on video. My set-up and shots in #2 prove SIT does not happen in that shot. Did I shoot it too hard for SIT to take effect? I'll do another one for all the doubters out there who are assuming SIT exists in snooker without any hard proof and without trying it themselves. If SIT doesn't exist in snooker you are guilty of doing a very shoddy thing and convincing player a fantasy in your mind is reality. As I said long ago, just like Trump in that regard.
                                Terry Davidson

Comment

Working...
                                X