My Last Sit Video - no more coming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
    Dean, Dean, Dean , my friend. I thought you had a par of* sharp eyes.
    I'm not gonna say anything yet. give you the chance to figure this out.
    please download the vid and play slowmotion and pay good attention to which part was (so-called fake).
    Give you a hint ;* watch when he moves along the cushion with camera.
    I get back to bed ( not sober yet ).
    Btw , had already seen his comment.
    Ramon, Ramon, Ramon
    I did not really want to ask a question but was highlighting his statement which I think others had missed...
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
      Ramon, Ramon, Ramon
      I did not really want to ask a question but was highlighting his statement which I think others had missed...
      Hahaha,

Okey bud . I'm sorry .

Comment

I thought it look well iffy when I first watched it, hence this is my first reply..

Hahaha, you naughty boy :snooker:
        JP Majestic
        3/4
        57"
        17oz
        9.5mm Elk

Comment

Originally Posted by Terry Davidson View Post
          The same results can be achieved by putting a sewing needle under the cloth on the line to the pot. I tried it here with a bit of plastic but the camera would pick that up although a small square of clear plastic might work. When I first saw the shot I said to myself 'no way' and then tried the bit of plastic. Then I figured Running Side is good with video so I wonder if he's cooked it somehow. Then I saw the video comments above.

You had both vmax and myself going for awhile. All this bitterness is really not worth it is it? Although if I ever get a chance to meet Hello Mr. Big Shot I might say or do something ugly.
          Tut tut Terry, such hostility. Almost trump like.

If we ever meet I'd expect you to shake my hand and buy me a pint. It's not every day you get schooled.

Comment

As for the video, i knew it was a fake immediately - reminded me of cleary's infamous bank shot, if anyone followed that complete car crash.

I was hoping it'd be strung out a bit longer but fair play to vmax for calling it. Takes some pretty good equipment to do that, presumably.

Comment

Originally Posted by Hello, Mr Big Shot View Post
              Tut tut Terry, such hostility. Almost trump like.

If we ever meet I'd expect you to shake my hand and buy me a pint. It's not every day you get schooled.
              Schooled? You have yet to come close. Why don't you expound on all the 'schooling you've done'.
              Terry Davidson
              IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

As for the video, i knew it was a fake immediately - reminded me of cleary's infamous bank shot, if anyone followed that complete car crash.

I was hoping it'd be strung out a bit longer but fair play to vmax for calling it. Takes some pretty good equipment to do that, presumably.
                my friend, The set up was fake ( as he discribe it ) . NOT THE SHOT HE PLAYED.
                You gonna have download the software where you can play slow motion (speed 10 p/s). Else it's very hard to see what realy happens .
                Despite of what he says, this video consists of 2 parts .
                What he did changed the set uo in part 1 (which was 3/4 coverd OB) with part 2 (which was 1/8 coverd OB . Abit less even).
                The balls were still touching. He played the shot in part 2 and he got SIT.
                In the screenshot i made you can see the CB (after contact) moves in to the direction of that Chalk. It is not true. If you pay attention the CB would end up somewhere between that piece of chalk and the pocket.

whether he played this shot consciously or played the shot unconsciously and got the SIT , I do'nt know . AAMOF , He may be not able to play it again .
                But it was a great shot !!
                It's de same shot as J6 played , only in this case he had a better camera angle !!

Comment

Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
                  my friend, The set up was fake ( as he discribe it ) . NOT THE SHOT HE PLAYED.
                  You gonna have download the software where you can play slow motion (speed 10 p/s). Else it's very hard to see what realy happens .
                  Despite of what he says, this video consists of 2 parts .
                  What he did changed the set uo in part 1 (which was 3/4 coverd OB) with part 2 (which was 1/8 coverd OB . Abit less even).
                  The balls were still touching. He played the shot in part 2 and he got SIT.
                  In the screenshot i made you can see the CB (after contact) moves in to the direction of that Chalk. It is not true. If you pay attention the CB would end up somewhere between that piece of chalk and the pocket.

whether he played this shot consciously or played the shot unconsciously and got the SIT , I do'nt know . AAMOF , He may be not able to play it again .
                  But it was a great shot !!
                  It's de same shot as J6 played , only in this case he had a better camera angle !!
                  You must not have seen my post Ramon. I measured J6's shot in his first video on my big screen here and it was almost exactly 1/8th-ball.
                  Terry Davidson

Comment

You must not have seen my post Ramon. I measured J6's shot in his first video on my big screen here and it was almost exactly 1/8th-ball.
                    Tbh, no i did'nt .

But in one of the shots J6 playd OB was about 1/8 coverd which is more than enough to cover the potting position .
                    In Both shots he played It was impossible to make a BOB, imo.

Comment

Schooled? You have yet to come close. Why don't you expound on all the 'schooling you've done'.
                      SIT mate. Come on, Tel, you're better than this.

Comment

for your information:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKecmuUSS0k

Yes, I had very mild SIT on actual shot. But way less than in my true story SIT video (the first one). End of frame for me with this subject.

Comment

SIT mate. Come on, Tel, you're better than this.
                          I'm sorry but you didn't school me in ANYTHING...it was Travis who did any schooling that may have taken place. Even at that I since managed to improve on Travis's results but of course no one has seen you perform any shots using SIT have they?
                          Terry Davidson

Comment

Originally Posted by RunningSide View Post
                            for your information:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKecmuUSS0k

Yes, I had very mild SIT on actual shot. But way less than in my true story SIT video (the first one). End of frame for me with this subject.
                            My friend , I think it's a bit misunderstanding here ( from your side ) .

I'm glad you upload this vid .

That was exactly my point ??
                            you did replace the yellow (and the set up), after potting it in part 1.
                            My comment was No criticism toward you .
                            It was a compliment. Because I think you pulled that shot off very well.

anyway , my thanks for your input !!

Comment

Ramon, I was not upset at all. I wasn't feeling you were attacking me any ways. No, I just wanted to confirm from my point of view that I agreed with you about having (mild) SIT there. And reveal the whole thing as I'm not liar, but storyteller yes.
                              Last edited by RunningSide; 25 September 2017, 11:02 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by RunningSide View Post
                                Ramon, I was not upset at all. I wasn't feeling you were attacking me any ways. No, I just wanted to confirm from my point of view that I agreed with you about having (mild) SIT. And reveal the thing as I'm not lier, but storyteller yes.
                                Of cours you're not a lier . No one said you are .

Glad you confirm the point .

And stay with us . tbh, I think you have a good technique and a nice cue action .

Looking forward to see your contribution in future !!

Comment

Working...
                                X