i can't believe it!!help..!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i can't believe it!!help..!!

after 2 weeks dont play snooker..this afternoon..i went to play snooker again in my club....u know what happened?usually i can make 40 or 50 breaks..(play by myself)..now i only can make less than 20 breaks..can you believe it>????i dont play snooker for only 2 weeks man and i lost the "FEELING"..I REALLY lost the FEEling..i felt like ive just learnt how to play..oh my god..snooker is very hard huh??eventhough i could win the match..but believe me..it was the worst match uve ever seen in ur life..I BELIEVE YOU WILL SHOOK UR HEAD AND VOMIT on the table if u watched the game..a very amateur game..luckily i played against an amateur..i thought he was a professional player..using john parris cue and his style and his technique..like hes a prof..but hes worse than me.. .it took 1 and half hour to finish a FRAME!!OH MY GOD...CAN YOU BELIEVE IT???

do i have to play snooker to get back my FEELING??i can't play the match everyday man..ive got a life to do..i need to work and blablabla..but i want to be good in snooker man..what should i do?i have a good knowledge about technique and blabla bla and im watching ding;'s video everday to improve my knowledge..im just good in theory..do i need a coach for that??please give me some useful suggestions..thanks

Definitely need to play every day to keep the arm fluid even if its just for an hour. I try to get at least an hour or two in every day ideally straight after work because I feel the most alert then and can really get down and pot balls.

If it makes you feel any better I was playing recently and a few young kids came over and started watching me play and one of them innocently said:

"You might pot more if you don't hit it so hard"

A lifelong bad habit coming back to haunt me
    www.mixcloud.com/jfd

Comment

haha yes..actually.my pot is not bad..i can pot a lot of reds..but everytime i try to pot other colour..it feels like..im shaky and nervous..ive tried to focus and think back all the theory and the posts of you guys in this forum about "confidence",under pressure and etc...but still didnt work..snooker is really that hard huh??but when we watch the pro's match..it seems like the white ball goes to where the potter wants to.very easy huh..

Comment

If I don't get myself onto a snooker table within 2 days there's usually a very noticeable drop in my ability.

Worst part is it takes me longer to get back to my "good" form than it does to lose it. So annoying.

Comment

yes man..!thats what i meant!lost the feeling..the feeling is the most important in snooker man..i cant play everyday man..i got a life..

Comment

how many more times can u say man

ur not eminem in disguise or owt are ya???
            "FALL TOO THE SKY" "DONT BELIVE THE HYPE"
            My Avatar Is Me In A Comp

Comment

oh my god!!!today i made a CENTURY BREAK!!HAHAHHAHA CAN YOU BELIEVE IT??2 DAYS AGO I COMPLAINED ABOUT MY PLAY BUT TODAY I COULD MAKE A CENTURY BREAK..I BEAT EVERYBODY IN MY CLUB!!WHAT A VERY VERY FAST IMPROVEMENT..i feel oh my god..very happy deep inside my heart..and im afraid i would lose this feeling soon!!oh my god..it feels so wonderful if u can pot all the balls..my long potting is very GREAT!I POT 40 BALLS LONG POTTING IN 40 ATTEMPTS!!I FEEL LIKE IM IN HEAVEN MAN AND i feel i can beat everybody in this world..my positional play is wonderful...oh my god..do you know how this skill and feeling will last???any tips here how to keep this feeling?by practising???

Comment

its a lot like golf really, one day your playing really well and then the next time you play you lose it right up to the last hole when you get it back again happens all the time to everyone; its called the golf bug

although its not snooker it has the same priciples; you dont play for a while and you seem to have lost that magic you had when you were playing constantly, then all of a sudden you get it back and your potting skill goes through the roof! the only way to keep it really is to play as often as possible
                Obedience breeds dicipline, Discipline breeds Unity, Unity breeds Power, Power is life...

Comment

Working...
                X