No announcement yet.

line markers on the shaft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the vast majority of players hold their cues the same way up, nameplate up to the ceiling or down to the floor for every shot they play.

I do, and like to see the same grain pattern on my ash cue for every shot others may do this to make allowances for slighly 'bent' cues...

My previous post was about making a mark of the shaft of the cue in order to keep a consistant back swing length.....

Comment

hi

I was responding to SAm147's remark where he stated that he uses the arrows to aim the shot. I usually come into position on the line of the shot and then place the tip on the line and play the shot. Do most players with ash cues aim with the arrows? I also hold my cue the same way on every shot.

Comment

Originally Posted by matt01
        I use a Ash cue and have never sighted down the line of the arrows. I am surprised that players do this. IMO Ronnie shouldn't tinker with "the Rolls Royce of cue-actions". But heck - what do I know...
        well some people said the same thing a few years ago when Tiger Woods changed his backswing and it didn't seem to do him any harm.
        I don't think in this case its a case of changing timing or anything like that, he is just trying to be more consistent in his length of backswing, as i explained in a previous post.
        "Don't think, feel"

Comment

Does anyone have a copy of frank callans coaching book they would be willing to borrow me or sell?
          Rocket Ronnie Rules!!!

Comment

frank callan's snooker clinic.

i have a copy craig but i paid £100 for it off amazon last year. there was only 1 edition printed so its guna be difficult to find one. if you go to fcsnooker you'll see most of the book on his website. hope this helps.

Comment

Originally Posted by gloveman
              i have a copy craig but i paid £100 for it off amazon last year. there was only 1 edition printed so its guna be difficult to find one. if you go to fcsnooker you'll see most of the book on his website. hope this helps.

Is that the same one as there is on ebay at the minute with the £32 starting price, might have a bid.

Is it worth the money?
              Rocket Ronnie Rules!!!

Comment

i have this book for sale although mine is missing the dust cover but book is in almost perfect condition. anyone want to make me an offer?
                "Don't think, feel"

Comment

Doc PM me with how much you want for it and ill let you know
                  Rocket Ronnie Rules!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X