No announcement yet.

Y Hendry Made So Many Centuries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thing is hendry has made 710 century breaks but for roughly the first 7 to 10 years of his carear he did play on much slower tables than today so taking that in to consideration if all being equal i think hendry would have had 800 or more centuries by now had he had the same playing conditions todays players has throughout his carear.................

Comment

Originally Posted by missneworleans View Post
      I DOnT THinK Ronnie cAN GeT STEPhenS RecORd c'OS In seasoN YOu can MAKe MAximum 20-30 ceNtuRies. So RonnIE wilL HAVe to MAKE 30 centuriES Each YEAr for 5 YEarS. I don't THInk He cAN DO It
      Thats not correct. Ronnie made more than 50 last year. If he does that for 3 - 4 years he would close the gap on Hendry. Hendry only made 10 last year and has only had a handful this year.

Ronnie is catching up fast !!
      "You can shove your snooker up your jacksie 'cos I aint playing no more!" Alex Higgins.

Comment

We will see !
        Winner of crucible 77's 2008 Jiangsu Classic Fantasy Snooker Game
        Winner of 2009 China Open Prediction Contest

Comment

We need a graph to show what's going on!

Comment

The Statman over to you....................A GRAPH PLEASE lol

Comment

Originally Posted by Rane View Post
              Hendry is in his late thirties now, and struggling, so Ronnie could easily be in the same situation 5 years from now. 5 years ago Hendry made just as many centuries as Ronnie.
              That is only if Ronnie continues to play for another 5 yrs bcoz time n again he starts talkin about taking an year off or even retiring.Ronnie is very temperamently fragile & unpredictable unlike Stephen Hendry who continues to play with the same determination whch he had during his peak.Lets all hope that ronnie continues for atleast another 6-7 yrs!Then I am sure he will pass Hendry's century record.
              My deep screw shot
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHXTv4Dt-ZQ

Comment

Originally Posted by Black_cat View Post
                Well...Fred Davis was 70 when he played at the Crucible in 1984. Reardon won the 1982 Professional Players Tournament, which was a ranking event, at 50. So from this perspective, I can't see why Ronnie couldn't be competing in his 50's, as well.
                Not that he'd need almost 30 years to match Hendry's century record, anyway. Unless playing in reverse.
                Can you imajine 70 year's old Ronnie who fight a battle aroud the table with the last century to Hendry
                Winner of crucible 77's 2008 Jiangsu Classic Fantasy Snooker Game
                Winner of 2009 China Open Prediction Contest

Comment

Working...
                X