Tips for Begginer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Blenko View Post
    thats the bit that really annoys me about a snooker, ideally al i want in my cue is its to slide nicely through my brige hand, have a decent tip, be fairly thin, and just feel right o use
    The thing it's cues aren't really expensive when you think about it. I bought a cue lately for £155 and I expect to play with that for many years, or at least be able to if I want to.

Realistically for the kind of money you're talking about you'll be able to buy something at the bottom of the market and then hopefully be able to turn it into something half decent. Just get some very fine sand paper and start sanding the varnish off till you get a good feeling from it, that's a start. You really should do more than that though.

If I were you I'd take wity up on his offer, you'll get your moneys worth that way at least!

Actually after seeing wity's post about that cue again he's already done the hard work for you! Can't really do better than that!
    Alex Higgins "If I knew you were comin I'd have baked a cake, baked a cake, baked a cake"

Comment

Working...
    X