Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nic Barrow

Hi folks,

Just wondering if anyone has used or purchased Nic Barrow's Cue Action Trainer and if so, what are their thoughts/

Many thanks.

I'm afraid not. But I have used this one.... https://www.jimmy.com/mini-trainer which is decent quality and value and does what it say on the tin. Great service from them too which I have found sadly lacking from several cue sports retailers

Comment

Originally Posted by bluenose1940 View Post
      Hi folks,

Just wondering if anyone has used or purchased Nic Barrow's Cue Action Trainer and if so, what are their thoughts/

Many thanks.
      Pretty sure this has been reviewed before, so should turn up in a search

Comment

Personally think these training tools are gimmicks and can't be substituted for time on the table actually practicing by playing shots. There are tons of videos online showing you how to play these shots, just watch those and then learn through trial and error.
        "just tap it in":snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by tomwalker147 View Post
          Personally think these training tools are gimmicks and can't be substituted for time on the table actually practicing by playing shots. There are tons of videos online showing you how to play these shots, just watch those and then learn through trial and error.
          Agree with this. None if these aiming, sighting or cueing gizmos are the shortcut to improvement they're generally advertised as.

Comment

I always think of the film Tin Cup whe I see these training aids

Comment

Working...
            X