Best way to film your practise?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best way to film your practise?

Is anyone here who puts a camera somewhere while your practising / recieving coaching to review it later and see what you do wrong?
    I'm thinking about that but have no idea what to get, a gopro seems overkill, i don't need water proof and stuff, i'd just need somethign that i can put somewhere high enough and that would film constantly for several hours, any ideas guys?

I've been using catch phone holder with flexible cable. Something like this:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lazy-Neck...-/123527688091

I can clip onto table near by or any bar shelf , air conditioning rack etc..etc..

Comment

I use the FilmicPro app on my iphone - 1080p @30fps
      Prop the phone on the legs of the extended spider, with the rest resting on the back of a chair
      Always have my phone with me and most clubs have extended spider - so nothing extra to carry
      I usually film my whole session (1-2 hours) - you will always get front one and side on shots

Comment

Tnx for the responses, I have a gopro from a colleague to use today during my coaching session and i ordered a crosstour GT9000, being delivered soon.
        It's like 50 euro and i figured it would be a better option.

Comment

Filmed practise yesterday with a friends gopro but seems the camera housing was completely damped, video is badly hazy, should be better with my own.
          Anyway i put a small part online if anyone wants to see me practise

Comment

My new Crosstour CT9000 is cheap (50 euro) and seems to do a great job, clip from today.

Last edited by Delphi; 16 June 2019, 10:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X