Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Video: Snooker The Final Line!

Hi everyone!

My latest video is now on YouTube. If you haven't seen it go and have a look.

If you like the video, please consider giving it a like and subscribing to the channel. I upload videos regularly.

WPBSA Level 2 - 1st4Sport Coach
    Available for personalised one-to-one coaching sessions
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

I like your videos Steve, saw several, your doing a good job.
    My coach actually told me about this theory last Saturday but he was using triangles to demonstrate and of course different positions, it comes down to crossing the line of the next object ball in the length and not in the width.
    Last edited by Delphi; 11 June 2019, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Thanks Delphi. It's a very useful thing to be thinking about when playing some of the more difficult positional shots.

Comment

Great series of videos , learning a lot from them

Comment

So instructional! (as usual). May I suggest: many of your previous videos have included a graphic of the white ball, with the red dot indicating the point of contact. While I loved your new graphic showing the final line "red zones" and "green zones", I think the video would be MUCH more instructional if the cue ball point of contact graphic were added as well, as it would not only show the best "final line", but how to achieve it as well.

Thanks for your hard work and excellent tutorials.

Comment

Great video as usual.

Comment

Originally Posted by Vanwinkle View Post
              So instructional! (as usual). May I suggest: many of your previous videos have included a graphic of the white ball, with the red dot indicating the point of contact. While I loved your new graphic showing the final line "red zones" and "green zones", I think the video would be MUCH more instructional if the cue ball point of contact graphic were added as well, as it would not only show the best "final line", but how to achieve it as well.

Thanks for your hard work and excellent tutorials.
              Thank you!

Yes I forgot to add the cue ball on this video! It will be on future ones.

Comment

Here is a recap video covering the different positions on the cue ball!

Comment

THANKS Steve! Haven't had time to watch it yet (I'm sure it's superb), but had to say thanks for such a quick response. Will you post this to your YouTube channel as well?

Comment

Great stuff Steve added to my practice routine. It's knowing where to hit the CB, I spent ages trying to go from yellow to green and then I saw one of your videos and hey presto.

I had been playing with small stun but you taught me to use top coming off the cusion, results have been very encouraging.
                    Snooker is a game of simple shots played to perfection, Joe Davies

Comment

Originally Posted by Vanwinkle View Post
                      THANKS Steve! Haven't had time to watch it yet (I'm sure it's superb), but had to say thanks for such a quick response. Will you post this to your YouTube channel as well?
                      No problem! Yes it is on my YouTube channel.

Comment

Originally Posted by John Flaf View Post
                        Great stuff Steve added to my practice routine. It's knowing where to hit the CB, I spent ages trying to go from yellow to green and then I saw one of your videos and hey presto.

I had been playing with small stun but you taught me to use top coming off the cusion, results have been very encouraging.
                        Thanks John. Great to know people are finding the videos so useful.

Comment

Great Video - subbed

Comment

Working...
                          X