Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Sidd View Post
    Hello everyone,

There is this snooker mate of mine, more like a brother, a very dear friend who ha been having this problem of late that his grip arm shivers during address and feathers and because of that he cannot play to his full potential. He says its nerves related and creeped in his game some years ago. He has tried whatever he could but it just does not go away. He therefore has a hard time potting anything decent and sometimes misses sitters due to that problem.

I have seen him play of course and while feathering his grip arm is shivering tremendously. It really pains me to see a good talented man like him suffer like that so I was wondering if someone else has had this problem and can guide me to have his problem sorted out? Perhaps the coaches around here could guide as to what to do in order to minis or eventually completely get rid of this problem?

He has this problem only while playing snooker. He doesn't experience this in doing anything else in life. It only happens in snooker and he says that if he is fatigued or stressed this problem goes severe and his whole arm keeps shaking at address and during feathers. If, for instance, he knows he had time to play like 10 frames uninterrupted this problem goes down a lot as he relaxes. He adds the the problem comes after making a big shot or achieving a good break or with multiple people around him. When he plays alone or if there aren't many people sitting around him, the problem is pretty controlled. (I believe its pressure-stress-nerve related but then I may be wrong).

Snooker is so dear to him, like many of us here, I would be really happy to help him through your guidance. So kindly let me know how to help him out.

Looking forward !
    Sidd
    @Sidd i have same issue since 2020 , did you find any solution? im sad i cant play snooker now

Comment

Have you checked your blood pressure?

could be the issue.
      ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Working...
      X