Cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cues

Hi I've just bought a cue , its badge says CRYPTO CUE ultimate 002 HAND MADE , has anyone heard of the that make before ?

Hi John
    can you show use this cue? Pictures tells a thousand words

How to add images to your TSF posts
    You can use a free image-sharing site such as ImgBB, without registering (you can register for free), to upload your images, you may have to do the β€œnot a robot” checks quickly.
    ImgBB.com
    Click on "Start Uploading"
    Browse to the file and select it, click Open
    Auto delete image - leave as "Don't autodelete".
    Click "Upload".
    Change "Embed Codes" to "BBCode full linked".
    Hover over the code in the box, a "COPY" will appear, click this.
    Go to your TSF post and paste.
    You can repeat for multiple images in a single post.
    There are other image sharing sites as well.
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Was it this one? Nice looking quality cue, not heard of them before though.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/284397051...6&toolid=10001
      βšͺ πŸ”΄πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’πŸŸ€πŸ”΅πŸ’—βš«πŸ•³οΈπŸ˜Ž

Comment

I'm not very good a tech ,but yeah it's that one you mentioned , its hand spliced , really smooth maple shaft weight is just 2 grams short of 18 oz. 9.5 ml tip had o few frames today with it and liked the way it plays . The fact that it's no 002 makes me think it may be a new maker

Comment

There are a few Thai cue makers not well known turning out quality cues, Solid was another brand I've seen but can't find any info at all on them either. Anyway if it looks quality feels quality and plays well, then that's all that really matters, the price is probably still below the average people pay now for a good cue.
          βšͺ πŸ”΄πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’πŸŸ€πŸ”΅πŸ’—βš«πŸ•³οΈπŸ˜Ž

Comment

Working...
          X