Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Practice Partner Central Scotland

Hi folks,

Recently started playing a lot more snooker and I’m keen to improve but unfortunately friends aren’t as interested in snooker as I am.

At the moment it’s been a lot of solo table time then playing a friend here and there but would appreciate some good competition. I’m based in Forth Valley and would travel within reason.

Standard wise I come and go but hard to really say as I’ve not played many proper matches, highest breaks between 25-31 semi regularly.

Let me know!
    Cheers

If you fancy dropping through to Glasgow I'll happily give you a game.

I'm a member of 3 local clubs in Glasgow's south side - Minnesota Fat's, The Ballroom and McGoldricks in Rutherglen (2 tournament Rasson Magnum II tables).

Cheers,
    Dougie.

Comment

Originally Posted by DougieL View Post
      If you fancy dropping through to Glasgow I'll happily give you a game.

I'm a member of 3 local clubs in Glasgow's south side - Minnesota Fat's, The Ballroom and McGoldricks in Rutherglen (2 tournament Rasson Magnum II tables).

Cheers,
      Dougie.
      Hi Dougie

I'm likely to be up in Glasgow for work in 2/3 weeks, is there a club you'd recommend I could drop in to for 1 or 2 nights practice? Would you be up for a game potentially?
      "just tap it in":snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by tomwalker147 View Post

Hi Dougie

I'm likely to be up in Glasgow for work in 2/3 weeks, is there a club you'd recommend I could drop in to for 1 or 2 nights practice? Would you be up for a game potentially?
        Hi Tom,

Minnesota Fat's / The Ballroom you can get a game without membership, maybe £10 deposit.

McGoldricks you need to be a member to play on the snooker tables / 9 ball pool.

If you fancy a game, let me know in advance and I'll book one of the McGoldricks Rasson tables for a few hours one evening your up.

Cheers,
        Dougie.

Comment

Working...
        X