New snooker cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New snooker cue

So I’ve ordered a peradon crown 3/4 cue which is 58” long, I am 6”2 however I went to the local snooker hall yesterday and they have an L.P classic cue with extensions for sale quite a bit cheaper than the peradon I have ordered but I’m pretty sure this cue is only 57” long, what are peoples views on these cues and would I benefit from having the longer cue. Which ever one will be my first cue and I am pretty much a total beginner.

Measure from the floor to the point of your shoulder, your cue should be within an inch of this measurement to have enough cue over the thumb of your bridge hand to sight the shot and allow a decent backswing and follow through without having to drop the upper arm into the stroke.
    I'm six two myself and have a 60.5 inch cue that fits me perfectly but then I do have long arms as well and I like to have a straight bridge arm, it's all relevant to ones own personal physique and the taller one is the harder this game is to learn with standard length cues. I take it that you have stopped growing at six two and are a late starter so won't outgrow whatever you buy.
    Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
    but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

Working...
    X