Televised tournaments - sheds for players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Televised tournaments - sheds for players

One thing I really don't enjoy too much when I watch a televised snooker tournamnet is when the camera shows the player sitting in his corner, waiting for his turn. Quite often, especially with Ronnie, we get to see him with his finger poking around inside his ear, picking his nose or cleaning his fingernails. I have a suggestion. Why not put little sheds in the corners so that they can do their ablutions in private? Hang on a minute, I have another idea. They could put a porta-potty in the sheds too. That would save the long wait while they wander off between games. If the porta-potty option won't work, wouldn't it be a good idea to give the players directions to the loo before they go on the telly? Instead, we often see them ask the ref for directions after the first game. We know what the ref's saying, "Up that stairs, turn left, past the ladies, on the right. Don't gorget to flush and wash your hands". I'm sure Riley could come up with something - call it Ronnie's Johnny or something like that. Just a thought.

Originally Posted by Alan Tibbles View Post
    ...They could put a porta-potty in the sheds too...
    Would have saved time for Mark Williams the other day
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Working...
    X