new cloths

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new cloths

hi all just joined been play 30 years plus still not cracked it.
    we are about to have our club tables refurbed and been quoted for hainsworth smart cloth and strachen 6811 tournament gold cloth. bout not shore witch one to have dont want slow tables can anyone recommend one of these or a faster one please. thanks

6811 tournament every time ,Hainsworth smart is very nappy and slow .Hainsworth Match is the best for speed but probably won’t last long in a club .

Comment

Originally Posted by mikee View Post
      6811 tournament every time ,Hainsworth smart is very nappy and slow .Hainsworth Match is the best for speed but probably won’t last long in a club .
      What about hainsworth Precision Mikee?
      That's what i have on now, is that really better then Match/Smart and the strachan 6811?

Comment

Precision is even faster but wears out fast ,I know a few people that have used it but only once .I have match on my table now with smart on the cushions and it runs very nice .Used to always have 6811 ,but too much variation from batch to batch now . No 10 is good for a couple of months then slows down and is crap after a stretch ,its used for tv for a reason ,it’s not on those tables for long ,over priced for normal play imo.

Comment

Working...
        X