Hello.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello.

Hello. Just joined today. Had a few problems with logging in and still not sure how to work everything properly. Will post a proper introduction later. I'm pleased to be here. πŸ™‚

Hi everyone. I love snooker. Have done for years. I am a recently retired analytical chemist and I live in Cornwall. Looking for stuff to fill my time I thought I would join up here. I don't know if I will be able to contribute much. (Unless someone wants to know something about chemistry. lol.) But I will contribute whenever I can.

Comment

Welcome to TSF

Maybe you can contribute to the discussion about why phenolic (Aramith) balls "kick" more than the old Super Crystalate (Composition Billiard Ball) balls?

Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

I have a few ideas. πŸ™‚

Comment

Originally Posted by Unusual_Whales View Post
          Hi everyone. I love snooker. Have done for years. I am a recently retired analytical chemist and I live in Cornwall. Looking for stuff to fill my time I thought I would join up here. I don't know if I will be able to contribute much. (Unless someone wants to know something about chemistry. lol.) But I will contribute whenever I can.
          How exactly is meth made, asking for a friend.
          This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
          https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

While officially published authors often earn between 10% and 12% in royalties, self publishers authors can make between 40% and 60% on the retail price of a single book.

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post

How exactly is meth made, asking for a friend.
              A friend who has no teeth…

Comment

Welcome to the forum btw πŸ™‚

Comment

Originally Posted by Unusual_Whales View Post
                  Are you bad at breaking and do you have an RV ? 😝
                  βšͺ πŸ”΄πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’πŸŸ€πŸ”΅πŸ’—βš«πŸ•³οΈπŸ˜Ž

Comment

Working...
                  X