Cue makers with international shipping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cue makers with international shipping

Hello all. This is my first post and I am very happy to be here on this forum. I have been a big fan since years ago but never encouraged to post anything.

Now I need some help. As I have read your discussions numerous times regarding good cues for novice/amateur players, I would like to ask you a favour.
    Can you help me with a good cue maker (around 150-200£) who also do international shipping (Europe). As there are no cue makers here, and I don't like to overpay some chinese factory made cue.

Is it possible for the price or I am out of my mind? Please, any suggestion is more then welcome from you guys.

Thanks a million.

To add some relevant information, I am currently thinking between some Cue Craft cues (C22 and C26) and some Peradon cues (Clifton or Joe Davis versions). It has to be 3/4 split and at least 58' since I am 6.2' (1.90m) tall.

Comment

I would think everyone will post to Europe. If you are after a British hand made cue, imo you will struggle at that budget unless you go second hand Andrew Ramsey (ADR147) on here would be the man to ask.
      This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
      https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Yeah ADR might have Andy Gibbs cues. They are about 200 quid and UK made too. He has many other makes too.

Comment

Thank you for your replies lads. Really appreciate it. What's your take on cue craft cues or peradons?

Comment

Originally Posted by Martin_Lee View Post
            Thank you for your replies lads. Really appreciate it. What's your take on cue craft cues or peradons?
            Are the peradon ones machine spliced? I have only seen their machine spliced ones for your budget. Cue craft cues are ok I've had a hit with a couple and they were OK but I don't know what they cost.
            Have you thought about Thai made cues, you could get a Tom Classic for you budget, again ADR may have some of his own cues for that price
            Witty Bilston might have something, also Vmax and J6uk all on here although I'm not sure what their cues go for now but no harm in asking.
            Last edited by itsnoteasy; 28 January 2023, 10:58 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post

Are the peradon ones machine spliced? I have only seen their machine spliced ones for your budget. Cue craft cues are ok I've had a hit with a couple and they were OK but I don't know what they cost.
              Have you thought about Thai made cues, you could get a Tom Classic for you budget, again ADR may have some of his own cues for that price
              Peradons are machine spliced too. It seems that I can't message ADR147 since I lack some forum permissions. Cue Crafts can be bought new from their site for about 150-170 quids

Comment

Originally Posted by Martin_Lee View Post

Peradons are machine spliced too. It seems that I can't message ADR147 since I lack some forum permissions. Cue Crafts can be bought new from their site for about 150-170 quids
                Ten posts before you can message a member, I know it's hard to wait but I would see what the lads on here have. Darren Lowe I think is the lad on here that does the Tom classics.
                I wouldn't get a machine spliced peradon but that's just my preference.

Comment

Ten posts before you can message a member, I know it's hard to wait but I would see what the lads on here have. Darren Lowe I think is the lad on here that does the Tom classics.
                  I wouldn't get a machine spliced peradon but that's just my preference.
                  Damn rules. I was thinking the same for peradon. Is Dave from Cue Craft still around?

Comment

Just had a look at the c26 cue craft cue and unless I've got something wrong it says the butt is just lacquered to make it look like splicing, basically it's just painted, then further down it says its hand spliced, so I'm not sure what's going on there.

Comment

Just had a look at the c26 cue craft cue and unless I've got something wrong it says the butt is just lacquered to make it look like splicing, basically it's just painted, then further down it says its hand spliced, so I'm not sure what's going on there.
                      You are absolutely right. I haven't noticed that. I believe the 'pro' series are machine spliced and hand finished. These others are splice simulated only

Comment

Does anybody here know somebody from CueCraft? They are not replying to any of my emails at sales@cuecraft.com and on the internet I read a lot of positive reviews about their customer support and service

Comment

[EDIT]: Neil from CueCraft contacted me (yes, the same Neil as in the Berry Stark video). Top customer service, very pleasant mate, very good experience overall talking to him.

Comment

Did you get a cue Martin?

Comment

I was ready to buy a cue from cuecraft but when I started investigating about the topic of cues I got really pi**ed off tbh lol. Ebony or rosewood, hand spliced or machine spliced, heavy or light, long or short, ash or mapple, peradon or riley, thai or uk...so confusing
                              I contacted adr and many other cuemakers, no offer yet but I am still in the process of deciding. The prices are really high these days too

Comment

Working...
                              X