Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Australian Convict

Hey,
    Just joined from perth in western australia but from manchester originally. I play in the snooker association of western australia and work at LAQ pool and snooker hall where ive been doing alot of work to fix the tables and promote the game a bit. Pretty average player highest break only 46 but hoping for a 50 soon. Favourite player is of course Ronnie but favourite character in snooker would have to be the Nuggett. Saw Neil Robertson win the west coast international last year ion Perth getting his first competitive 147 in the final. I of course lost 4-1 in the first round. Play a bit socially with Peter McCullagh who used to be a fringe pro player and grew up playing pennants with Mark King and Ronnie OSullivan. When I say I play socially I mean I get the balls out fo the pockets for him but my high break did come against him so playing better players does help I think.

Anyway heres a couple of predictions for the World Championships.
    Neil Robertson to win a couple of rounds, Mark Williams to continue his resurgence with a strong run but I think Ken Doherty will make the finals and then anything can happen.
    Laters

Welcome to the forum.

Comment

Working...
    X