Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction

Hello!
    My name is Jack, I am originally from sheffield, however now live in Edinburgh. I was brought up watching snooker by my step dad and have carried on the love into my adulthood.

I have finally bought myself a cue and am heading down to a snooker club for the first time today! Extremely excited.
    Having been to many WST tournaments I have played on the cue zone tables... badly. I have max break of 1. Can't wait to start playing and practicing (I'll be going once a week).

Good to meet you all and can't wait to chat snooker and learn!

Jack

welcome to TSF
    have fun at the table
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

What club are you going to Locarno? Many years back there used to be one down near
      Meadowbank, it's probably thirty years ago though so I've no idea if it's still there.
      If you get right into it and want some coaching, I highly recommend Chris Small, he has his own table at his house out in Craigentinny area.
      Last edited by itsnoteasy; 2 May 2023, 03:41 PM.
      This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
      https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
        What club are you going to Locarno? Many years back there used to be one down near
        Meadowbank, it's probably thirty years ago though so I've no idea if it's still there.
        If you get right into it and want some coaching, I highly recommend Chris Small, he has his own table at his house out in Craigentinny area.
        Yes locarno! It's great I am having the best time already. New max break of 9! I was wondering about coaching thank you for the heads up I appreciate it!
        there is the ball room in Meadowbank but that's a kind of chain? seems fairly new

Comment

Hi Jack. I was in today. All tables, except table 1, were being played on so I couldn’t get a hit. Normally happens at this time of year. Will be back in tomorrow. It’s looking like it’s best to book a time. I’m normally on table 3 so say hi.

Comment

Originally Posted by Nifty50 View Post
            Hi Jack. I was in today. All tables, except table 1, were being played on so I couldn’t get a hit. Normally happens at this time of year. Will be back in tomorrow. It’s looking like it’s best to book a time. I’m normally on table 3 so say hi.
            Nice! I was on table 3 too! I've booked again next Tuesday at 4:30 if you're there

Comment

Originally Posted by Lakitu View Post
              Nice! I was on table 3 too! I've booked again next Tuesday at 4:30 if you're there
              I’m usually gone by 4.30 but one of my mates practices 2-6 every Tuesday. He’s on table 5. You may have seen him. Pretty sure he’d be happy to give you a few tips. If you start going in regularly you’ll get to know everyone.

Comment

Originally Posted by Nifty50 View Post

I’m usually gone by 4.30 but one of my mates practices 2-6 every Tuesday. He’s on table 5. You may have seen him. Pretty sure he’d be happy to give you a few tips. If you start going in regularly you’ll get to know everyone.
                I think I did he if was the guy practicing by himself. There was a nice bloke on table 5 who gave me a routine to practice with!

Comment

Welcome to TSF!

Comment

Working...
                  X