Victorian billiard cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victorian billiard cue

From GR1...Hi there..i am new to the forum and would like to ask about a very old billiard cue I have just purchased.I believe it's pre 1875 as it has the cut out on the butt for the leather pad.The butt is 37mm wide and has a 5 splices all on the same single splice.Its stamped (rather than a badge) Stevens & Son London.id like to know how rare this cue is...ive seen a fair few later ebony ones with badges.Also it has no ferrule

welcome to TSF
    pictures of the cue would be great

How to add images to your TSF posts
    You can use a free image-sharing site such as ImgBB, without registering (you can register for free), to upload your images, you may have to do the “not a robot” checks quickly. There are other image sharing sites as well.
    ImgBB.com
    Click on "Start Uploading".
    Browse to the file and select it, click Open.
    Auto delete image - leave as "Don't autodelete".
    Click "Upload".

Change "Embed Codes" to "BBCode full linked".

Hover mouse over the code in the box, a "COPY" will appear, click this.
    Go to your TSF post and paste.
    You can repeat for multiple images in a single post.
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Thanks for replying...im currently drinking my Hardys Stamp finest Australian medicine from Asda...ill go 5hrough the process you've shown me for photos tomorrow..cheers.

Comment

I've tried to upload the images but it comes back as they are too big..ill keep trying

Comment

Originally Posted by GR1 View Post
          I've tried to upload the images but it comes back as they are too big..ill keep trying
          do not try the built-in Attachments function, it doses not work well and lacks management features.

How to add images to your TSF posts
          You can use a free image-sharing site such as ImgBB, without registering (you can register for free), to upload your images, you may have to do the “not a robot” checks quickly. There are other image sharing sites as well.
          ImgBB.com
          Click on "Start Uploading".
          Browse to the file and select it, click Open.
          Auto delete image - leave as "Don't autodelete".
          Click "Upload".

Change "Embed Codes" to "BBCode full linked".

Hover mouse over the code in the box, a "COPY" will appear, click this.
          Go to your TSF post and paste.
          You can repeat for multiple images in a single post.
          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Working...
          X