No announcement yet.

Hello, also from Worthing, West Sussex!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, also from Worthing, West Sussex!

Hi all,

I've been playing for about 18 months, but have a long history with 9 ball pool. I'm proper into snooker now though and am a little gutted I didn't pick it up all those years ago. My question is about improvement. What do you think I should be aiming to set as a target for the end of the year? I've had a handful of 50's since I started but I'm normally pretty happy to get a 30+ in a frame.
    I'm dedicated to getting better so I'm playing about 4 times a week as well as league. I do more friendly matches than solo practice but I do about solo practice for about an hour a week. Just wondering what sort of target is realistic over the next 6 months.

Thanks Pete.

For information regarding billiards and snooker in the Worthing area I am happy to help. Check my old website wwwfranksandellcuesport.co.uk. Best to call me . Tel.01903 238571.

Comment

Hi Frank, I've already had 2 sessions with you! Probably time to book in another. I'll get in touch.
      Pete

Comment

All the best Pete. Thanks. Old F.

Comment

Spooky, the Worthing invasion, hey Stakers , lemme get a proper cue and a bit of practice in and then if you need a sparring partner we can catch up.

Where've you been playing?

Comment

Where've you been playing?
            Ignore that, just seen your reply on my post

Comment

Hello Tom. If yoy can please give me a call on 01903 238571. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X