Hello from Hampshire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Hampshire

Been reading the forum for a few weeks, some great tips on cue tips, and even practice sessions I've read in that time.

Thought it was time to say hello. Just getting back into the game in the last month or so after a 7 year absense, after giving it up as a 17 year old.

Hi there PompeyRedSox and welcome to TSF. Wish you luck in rebuilding your game and hopefully getting a lot of enjoyment from playing again.
    "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

Hiya and welcome to TSF. Good luck with getting back into the swing of things; I know what it's like too!
      Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

PompeyRedSox WELCOME!

I abandoned snooker for 12 years ... now, a year or so later I am on the track to playing even better!
        More serious approach to proper practice... better form shows more consistent results... makes me happy!
        I hope your time off is well-rewarded upon return and that you find TSF to be a source of inspiration as I have!

=o)

Noel

Comment

Cheers for the kind words guys. One thing I have noticed after a long break away from the game is even at the supposed relative young age of 24, things are much harder to pick up and re-learn. However I live 2 mins walk away from a snooker club, so that should be no excuse

I stopped enjoying the game when I first quit, but now I am enjoying it more than ever, despite not having the same talent levels

Comment

Welcome to TSF. Good luck with your game and any advice needed or opinion to share will be given and heard here.
            Always play snooker with a smile on your face...You never know when you'll pot your last ball.

China Open 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.
            Shanghai Masters 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.

Comment

Originally Posted by PompeyRedSox View Post
              Been reading the forum for a few weeks, some great tips on cue tips, and even practice sessions I've read in that time.

Thought it was time to say hello. Just getting back into the game in the last month or so after a 7 year absense, after giving it up as a 17 year old.

Should have never give it up I heard, but now your back, welcome :snooker:
              Ex-Pro, 1992 to 1994

Comment

Hello and welcome, enjoyment is key!

Comment

Working...
                X