Fake chalk.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fake chalk.

Hellow everyone, just joined the forum. My first inquiry is about "Russian Magic" snooker chalk. I have just bought some off Ebay, but I thought the two pieces I ordered would come in a box made for two blocks. They came loose in a plastic bag. Should I worry they could be fake.

Usually only get a box when order blocks 12 (Tweeten chalk smallest size) and other numbers below this are sent loose.
    Unless seller clearly states a box, they can send loose.

I used to send loose up to about 9 blocks

Not saying the chalk is real or fake, just saying about packaging
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

If you bought it from Welsh Pool on Ebay then it's legit, as they are an authorised dealer. I'm not aware of any other authorised dealers operating on Ebay. I've never got a box when I have ordered.

Comment

Welsh pool are also selling home brew parts, is it a proper snooker shop, or someone selling from home. Just curious.

Comment

Originally Posted by Desperate View Post
          Welsh pool are also selling home brew parts, is it a proper snooker shop, or someone selling from home. Just curious.
          I get the impression it's run out of someone's home, they only sell small stuff like chalk and tips

Comment

Originally Posted by Mark187187 View Post

I get the impression it's run out of someone's home, they only sell small stuff like chalk and tips
            Is he/she not a cue maker, there are Welsh pool cues knocking around.
            This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
            https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post

Is he/she not a cue maker, there are Welsh pool cues knocking around.
              Used to be I think, I haven't seen any new Welsh Pool Trading cues for sale for a while.

Comment

I ordered 4 Russian magic years ago and they were in 2 boxes of 2 but the seller might ordered a bigger box in your case so has to sent them out loose.

Comment

Working...
                X