Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello!

Hi folks - newbie here! 👋🏻

I've been a massive snooker fan since the 90's when I was a boy but I've never really took practice seriously.

I currently play in a local 8 ball pool league since the majority of folk down my club only play pool.. seemed like the best option to keep my interest in cue sports!

I'm on the lookout for a new snooker cue - previous cues range from basic BCE to Peradon (which I currently use for pool). Thinking on making a trip to Green Baize to meet Stu and the team around my birthday in March to try a few 1 piece snooker cues and was just wondering if anyone would recommend anywhere a bit more local?

The only place which I'm aware of is Premium Cues in Edinburgh, although their stock is pretty limited.

I don't mind travelling and I would look at a decent cue as more of an investment for both myself and my son who will hopefully share my enthusiasm for snooker in years to come 😁

Thanks in advance for any feedback or advice.

-Chris

Hello! Welcome! I am new here too

Comment

Welcome to TSF. Greenbeize is your best bet for what will hopefully be a one off investment for the rest of your life! Premium Cues (In Shandon pool hall) had some lovely Asia Cues in stock a few months back. Good luck.

Comment

Are there any clubs near you, they sometimes have cues for sale or there are always members selling cues.
        This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
        https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Hiya. Very first post on here. I very much look forward to talking Snooker with you all and (hopefully) learning a few things! I am very interested in not just the game but also the running of it and the "politics" behind it and I love reading people's viewpoints. There is never such a thing as a "wrong" answer. Cannot wait to start.

Comment

Working...
          X