Hello from Lincolnshire!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Lincolnshire!

Just thought I would say hi to all you fellow snooker players!
    I have played the game for over 25 years but only recently decided to take it a bit more seriously and improve my game. Up until recently I was just a 'once a week player' but having bought a new cue and had some fantastic coaching lessons from the great Del Hill, I'm trying to play a bit more regular now. Hopefully as I improve, I will join a team and play in my local league.
    I'm lucky to live near Del so I often get a chance to play on his table at The Snooker Farm.
    I'm currently out of work but do personalised printing as a hobby / side line. I supply Del with the Snooker Farm mugs and key rings in which he gives away to everyone who goes to him for coaching. I also supply my local snooker club with personalised mugs.
    If any club owner is reading this and would like me to do your club some personalised items then please email me. I can do mugs, mouse mats, key rings, fridge magnets and snooker trophies etc.
    Looking forward to chatting with you all soon! :snooker:
    www.neiljacklin.co.uk

Ill have to let you know regarding merchandise but would like to welsome to you TSF and hope you enjoy posing on this great forum.
    Always play snooker with a smile on your face...You never know when you'll pot your last ball.

China Open 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.
    Shanghai Masters 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.

Comment

Hi mate, welcome to TSF

Comment

Welcome to TSF, I hope you enjoy the fun!
        Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

Originally Posted by RocketRoy1983 View Post
          Ill have to let you know regarding merchandise but would like to welsome to you TSF and hope you enjoy posing on this great forum.
          Really, RocketRoy?? I didn't know you were into that sort of thing!
          Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

Working...
          X