South wales newbie... Hi folks...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South wales newbie... Hi folks...

Hey, how chuffed am i stumbling up on this forum...

Never entered my head that it would be such a great online snooker community...DOH......

I've been having a good scout about and had a good read and fair play it's an awesome forum.

I have adored snooker since i was very young, i can remember staying up with my dad to watch the '85 final, (i was 7 years old)and my childhood hero was steve davis, he was awesome and it's nice to still see him competing, theirs not many players that can compete as well for so long,...and i dont think their will be players in this age of snooker that manage to go on as long as steve has, I think he will prob be the last of the breed to go on so long. imo..

And as for my all time hero (slightly in front of steve)... Is ronnie, i absolutely love watching ronnie play and could watch him play all day (when his head is right)...
    I get so frustrated for ronnie at times aye, Never know which ronnie is gonna turn up, and i;m getting bit twitchy now for the wc, Will he or wont he turn up....

I hope he does and he is focused and up for it, he aint got many years left at top i know, so he needs to win a few more wc so he can get his deserved place in history as the best snooker player to have ever held a cue....it's doubtful now that he will catch hendry, but i can dream cant i.....

Anyway, I havent been for a frame for god knows how long, but i'm getting the bug again i think.....

And reading the tsf day out thread, I'd love to come along for the day, i'm gonna try to get the cash together for that 1 i think......

And after reading loads on here, i now want a new cue too.......
    I've always wanted 1 hand made just for me, and i think i'm gonna spoil myself as soon as i can save save save enough cash for a nice1....

Cheers...

Ant....:snooker:

Hi cally, welcome to TSF

Comment

Originally Posted by snookerloopy_08 View Post
      Hi cally, welcome to TSF
      Hi fella, cheers......

ps.. do ya reckon jimmy will get a wild card at wc's...?
      be nice to see him in few more tournaments...:snooker:

Comment

I am praying to the gods that he will, but i can only hope

Comment

I have a feeling that jimmy's gonna be their......

They know he's a crowd puller and very popular. i'd probably put money on him being their this year...fingers crossed eh...

Ant...

Comment

Working...
          X