Greetings from BC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from BC

Hi, just found this forum while searching for a place to play near here., enjoying reading through the posts.

I grew up watching snooker in the UK but I was never very good at playing so kind of fizzled out.

Since moving to Canada, I've started playing pool again, but my real interest is snooker.

I'm hoping that this forum will give me the opportunity to chat to people who dont reply "what the **** is snucker???" before changing the subject!

Also if anyone is in the Okanagan: Where do you play? Would like to find some people to play against.

Ali

welcome buddy nice to meet ya !!!
    http://s974.photobucket.com/albums/a...new%20project/

Comment

Originally Posted by inter_ali View Post
      Hi, just found this forum while searching for a place to play near here., enjoying reading through the posts.

I grew up watching snooker in the UK but I was never very good at playing so kind of fizzled out.

Since moving to Canada, I've started playing pool again, but my real interest is snooker.

I'm hoping that this forum will give me the opportunity to chat to people who dont reply "what the **** is snucker???" before changing the subject!

Also if anyone is in the Okanagan: Where do you play? Would like to find some people to play against.

Ali

You did find the right place Ali!

There are a number of forum members here from BC... you will no doubt hear from them, poolqjunkie, michaelm and others, in due course, and I'm sure they can help you.

Welcome and Cheers!

=o)

Noel
      Last edited by noel; 7 April 2009, 02:11 AM.

Comment

Welcome to TSF

Comment

Working...
        X