Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Canada

Hello,

Im from Vancouver, BC and I've been playing snooker on a small table (4.5x9) for 3 months now. My max break is 31 and I find this sport very addicting. I would like to play on standard snooker sized tables but I cannot house one.

I would like know if there are any snooker players that are in Richmond/dt Vancouver on this forum. I would also like to receive some lessons and maybe join a local club.

Thank you for this forum and enjoy yourself's!
    -Richard

Welcom to TSF

Comment

Welcome Richard to TSF... it's always nice to see another Canuck.
      Cheers,
      -- Bill --

Comment

Another Canadian joins the forum

Welcome.
        Always play snooker with a smile on your face...You never know when you'll pot your last ball.

China Open 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.
        Shanghai Masters 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.

Comment

Originally Posted by stuffrider View Post
          Hello,

Im from Vancouver, BC and I've been playing snooker on a small table (4.5x9) for 3 months now. My max break is 31 and I find this sport very addicting. I would like to play on standard snooker sized tables but I cannot house one.

I would like know if there are any snooker players that are in Richmond/dt Vancouver on this forum. I would also like to receive some lessons and maybe join a local club.

Thank you for this forum and enjoy yourself's!
          -Richard
          stuffrider welcome!
          There are a number of BC members here... one friend, michaelm will be playing in the qualifiers for the Canadian Championships, at my home club here in Toronto with his new Trevor White cue.
          Right after he is moving back to Van with plans to open his own snooker club.
          Michael is a great guy and I know would be happy to help you out.

=o)

Noel

Comment

Thank you for the warm welcome. Thats great about Michael opening up a club here, I wish him the best of luck in the tournament.

yea man, canucks are gunna ownnn it

Comment

Working...
            X