Screw Arc shot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by reverse_side
    Another thread (instigated by the knowledge sponge that is Jay! http://www.thesnookerforum.com/showthread-t_993.html might be useful too)

Lolol I'll take that as a compliment

Comment

practice

Thanks for your help with the arc shot,
      Does anyone know of any good practice routines that predominantly help with breakbuilding to achieve higher breaks and also better cueball control?????

Comment

Originally Posted by Jay1
        Lolol I'll take that as a compliment
        http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...ileys/phew.gifas intended. cudda used, "eager to learn"..... which dovetails nicely when others have lots to tell. I'll pound you for golf tips in "off-topic"!
        Head Still... Follow Through... Keep it Tight... Never Give Up... Ton 'em if you can!

Comment

no worries mate, I appreciate all your help and expect I am a bit of a pain in the arse but nevermind. Wish I knew someone as knowledgable as you to actually see me play though as although my theory is improving the practical side doesn't seem to be still practice and perfection and all that malarky.

As for golf tips anytime, like I said my golf knowledge far outweighs my snooker.

Comment

The Jimmy clips didn't open for me..Have they been erased? Or is it my computer?
            Science is a refinement of everyday thinking -- Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally Posted by Obligation
              The Jimmy clips didn't open for me..Have they been erased? Or is it my computer?
              What are looking for? The banana shots. I can send them to you by email.

Comment

That would be very kind, can I PM you my email?
                Science is a refinement of everyday thinking -- Albert Einstein

Comment

Yes, you can. I have send you a PM already.

Comment

Working...
                  X