please allow me to introduce myself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please allow me to introduce myself

hi, I just got here via the bbc five live snooker message board (thanks for the link Mitsuko).
    seemed to me that if there is a snooker forum I should join, been mad about the game since I was a kid off school sick in the 70's and 80's and the only thing on the telly in the afternoons was bowls, darts or snooker (other than "young doctors" or other aussie pre-neighbours soaps)!
    have lived abroad for 12 years so I'm very much stuck in a bygones days when White could still pot a ball - go on Jimmy!!!

Welcome jimmyrules147.... not such a bad hero to have, inspired me too, though I tended to look at Stevo (D) and knew I had a better chance playing in his style than Jim's.... still doesn't stop the old elbow being let loose on occasioon tho! Met him at the crucible, but seeing as it was 1990 after the final where Henders got his first title... he wasn't too chatty, neither was Alex Higgins; great night though.
    Head Still... Follow Through... Keep it Tight... Never Give Up... Ton 'em if you can!

Comment

Originally Posted by jimmyrules147
      hi, I just got here via the bbc five live snooker message board (thanks for the link Mitsuko).
      Wow I must have missed this post when you did it

You were my first referrel.
      You play a long slow deadweight red to a corner pocket. As it approaches the pocket, a kamikaze woodlouse crawls out from under the cushion and makes its way across the table, conflicting with the path of the red precisely at the point the red gets there. The red, needless to say, veers off course, and the future of the woodlouse is uncertain. - The Statman

Comment

Just to say hello.

Hi, my name is John Ivett and I am a senior Billiards & Snooker referee and examiner in Melbourne, Australia.
        Look forward to both reading and posting in future.
        Regards to all.

Comment

Welcome, enjoy, stay active

Comment

Mon Jimmy !

Welcome
            Mon the Rocket

Comment

Working...
            X