X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Everyone!

Paul calling from Amsterdam.

i have to rewrite my message.

I started watching snooker around 86/87 when The BBC was broadcasting on our cable network. I still remember the final between Steve and Joe, Joe beating an invicible Steve at the time. I played billiards already and picked up a snooker cue. Since then I am playing snooker once a month and started visiting tournaments in 2004. I visited 3 masters finals and was lucky to visit the crucible last season. (semis and final). I also met a few English snookerfans, which i got to know on the Beeb snooker board. It made visiting the tournaments even more special. Some nice matches and a few drinks after. i dont favour a particular player. There is only one commentator I dont like, but I think you already know this one!

Hi Paul

Yeh there isn't as many smilies (sorry to tell you, the snooker isn't on! )
    You play a long slow deadweight red to a corner pocket. As it approaches the pocket, a kamikaze woodlouse crawls out from under the cushion and makes its way across the table, conflicting with the path of the red precisely at the point the red gets there. The red, needless to say, veers off course, and the future of the woodlouse is uncertain. - The Statman

Comment

It looks very nice though. just have to get used to the format, but wont take long i think.

I first thought i was barred, not entering the site. Thanks for your effort!

Comment

Hello Paul!

You finally got through then
        Good to see you here
        “There is nothing like looking, if you want to find something. You certainly usually find something, if you look, but it is not always quite the something you were after.” - J.R.R. Tolkien

Comment

Thanks. I think the BBC board will be empty very swift!

Comment

so you made it!

Comment

Yes, I did. It looks good. Just have to learn all the options.

Comment

Hello Paul!
                ZIPPIE FOR CHAIRMAN

Comment

Hello April.

I have just rewritten my introduction

Comment

here was some booze for you Paul, was a bit to big.
                    Who is in your picture? (You and Steve Davis, just saw the other thread...)

Comment

What the heck!

Can you add pictures on here?

Comment

Working...
                      X