Hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

as everybody is introducing him/herself so nicely on this board, I'll give it a go as well.
    Unfortunately I am also just an admirer of the game/players and don't play myself.
    I got involved in watching through my then 7 year old, which somehow always got stuck at Eurosport, whenever a snooker game was on. In the beginning it was fun figuring out the rules of the 'strange' pool game just by watching.
    I soon got hooked, it was in 2004 and players like Paul Hunter and Ronnie (both with their Alice bands- which I thought were quite cool) whizzed around the table. In particular I remember the 2004 Players Championship, where Paul was beaten by (a for the last time victorious) Jimmy White.
    I still like all these players, but recently added Neil Robertson to my fav players list (he looks a bit like my youngest brother and erm, plays great).

Ah, of course, also came over from the BBC board, thanks for having us all!

Hello

It looks like we have flooded this board
    You play a long slow deadweight red to a corner pocket. As it approaches the pocket, a kamikaze woodlouse crawls out from under the cushion and makes its way across the table, conflicting with the path of the red precisely at the point the red gets there. The red, needless to say, veers off course, and the future of the woodlouse is uncertain. - The Statman

Comment

Hi Snookersfun!

Glad you also have come here. And yes we have certainly started to invate this board
      “There is nothing like looking, if you want to find something. You certainly usually find something, if you look, but it is not always quite the something you were after.” - J.R.R. Tolkien

Comment

we are doing great, aren't we? I am starting to really like this place...

Comment

I joined in March so I can't be blamed
          You play a long slow deadweight red to a corner pocket. As it approaches the pocket, a kamikaze woodlouse crawls out from under the cushion and makes its way across the table, conflicting with the path of the red precisely at the point the red gets there. The red, needless to say, veers off course, and the future of the woodlouse is uncertain. - The Statman

Comment

Originally Posted by Mitsuko
            I joined in March so I can't be blamed
            Me too, and me neither.

Comment

well I gave you as my reference <laugh>

Comment

I'm out of premod now But I'll still say here!

Comment

oh, good boy, Mitsuko! <ok> So, just like that, or did you get an explanation?
                  Have to say, I like the place here as well. All depends now, on where most people will stay...

Comment

I haven't had an explanation...

Comment

Working...
                    X