No announcement yet.

Another old pos(t)er now joining here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another old pos(t)er now joining here!

Hello!

I have now joined this board too. I hope the other board http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/mbfivelive/F2148574 will not die though, since I have written god knows how many posts on that one, especally during the season.

Anyway, thankyou robert602 or whoever made it possible for me to post on here!

Hi hegeland
    You play a long slow deadweight red to a corner pocket. As it approaches the pocket, a kamikaze woodlouse crawls out from under the cushion and makes its way across the table, conflicting with the path of the red precisely at the point the red gets there. The red, needless to say, veers off course, and the future of the woodlouse is uncertain. - The Statman

Comment

Hi hegeland, welcome. I can't take credit for sorting you out though, thank our admin Curtis.

Comment

Hello hegeland, nice to see you there and thank you for always reminding about snooker and pool on Eurosport
        ZIPPIE FOR CHAIRMAN

Comment

True, The old Beeb board has some memories. But I am afraid they are going to size it down and will be less interactive

Comment

Hi!

Good to have some more Skandinavians here. It doesn't seem like any of the other danish snooker fans have found neither this or the five live board yet...
            “There is nothing like looking, if you want to find something. You certainly usually find something, if you look, but it is not always quite the something you were after.” - J.R.R. Tolkien

Comment

Hello Hegeland! I'm happy to see a Swede here!

PS : Are you also a hockey fan? I'm a die hard Peter Forsberg fan!
              Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

Working...
              X