X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wojtkow
    replied
    Hi all, I'm new on this forum, and quite new in the snooker. I started playing few months ago and few weeks ago I started regular training.
    I found this forum when I was looking for opinion about cues, and I decided to create account.

Leave a comment:

• nikki13
    replied
    hi everyone,
    i've not played much snooker in the last 10 years but recently started playing a bit of pool. was wondering if anyone knew of a club in bristol with a proper steel block cushioned snooker table

Leave a comment:

• Ultimate_snooker
    replied
    Hi all, I'm New here. I used to be on bbc606 very long time ago. lately I have used twitter for my Snooker news came across this forum on there.

Love snooker. i like to play it but dont have time or the money to keep it up

My All time Fave player is Ronnie O'Sullivan but no he seems on the wane I'm on the lookout for someone else

Leave a comment:

• abbadan09
    replied
    Well I met steve davis john parott jimmy white mark willams Ronnie marco fu plus a few others as well.

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    Welcome to TSF
    Click on The Forum button near the top, select one of the subjects you wish to join, the New Thread button should appear, type-away! :snooker:
    note: until you have over 10 posts you will have restricted functionality, i.e. no Private Messaging, adding images, etc.

Leave a comment:

• maxaitken
    replied
    Hi I am new to this forum and have no idea how to post newthread, can someone help please

Leave a comment:

• gid
    replied
    Hello,

Great forum.

Leave a comment:

• Maxx Snooker
    replied
    Hi Guys,

I've always enjoyed snooker since I was no age. At the beginning of last year, I had to close my poker club since it was hit hard by the recession so I opened a snooker club on the premises with 4 new tables.

Now I play all the time and really love it. I bought the training DVD's from the snooker gym and used them to learn to play the game. I highly recommend them to anyone, I went from the odd 20 break to a regular 40 break and my highest is 60 in 6 months.

I like playing power snooker as its quick and more attacking minded and hope that with enough learning and practice, I'll hit my first century this year.

Great Forum!!!

Leave a comment:

• drchipinski
    replied
    New to this forum,discovered it recently
    Good to have a forum to discuss snooker

Leave a comment:

• seb1899
    replied
    I vascillated between an Anniversary and a Centennial and I always get them mixed up

I bought a Centennial and now it is set up and I posted a picture of it under tables

Steve say centennial, Centennial Centennial

Leave a comment:

• shamreez
    replied
    Hi All

Hi All,

I am a new user who just stumbled upon this site by mistake.

I do love playing and watching snooker though I am not that good at it.

But I love the game and love to play..

The biggest problem is to get some good buddies to play it with...

I am based in Bristol and it would be great if some one could let me know of some good clubs where I would be able to make some friends to talk about snooker...(All my friends just talk about computers and cricket)

Leave a comment:

• grf741
    replied
    Hello everyone, I am new here. I joined last week and I have been browsing the site and getting a feel for the place.

Everyone seems really friendly, I look forward to making my way through the hundreds of threads on these boards.

I am 30 years old and play in the Rotherham snooker league. I have only been playing competitively for around a month but I've been playing snooker properly for about 6 years.

I am not great but I am also not useless, I enjoy playing and that is the main thing isn't it?

Leave a comment:

• sbq79
    replied
    Hi everyone

Just joined the forum this week. I am from Malaysia and played snooker for the University of southampton team some time ago. Neglected the game due to work but have found the interest for the game again. I am gonna make an effort to involve myself with other fans.

Leave a comment:

• seb1899
    replied
    New Guy playing on a Brunswick Anniversary 5 x 10

I just found this site and I look forward to learning more about the game.

I just purchased a Brunswick 5 x 10 Anniversary model and hope to have it installed next week.

Leave a comment:

• dingsdong
    replied
    Hello everyone

joined the forum this week I am originally from beijing moved to Liverpool when I was 5 I used to play pool competitavely. My highest break is 84 sort of lost the love of the game but I have came back to snooker an I am gonna make an effort to involve myself with other fans.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X