Afternoon All

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Afternoon All

hello everyone, members of this new and better forum we have been introduced to, i would like to add that i cant be on here all the time as my work cant connect to it, but will when poss come on.

Most of you are aware of the MB On BBC And here is an email i snet to them

This will probably lead to a ban on the MB but i would just like to ask why i have been in pre mod for two days? its ridiculous and un funny. i have contributed to the boards more or less everyday, and to be honest with you its crazy what you have done to me and other members also who have done nothing wrong, what is it with all of this, surely as a service and public related you should maybe warn us as to what has happened to the board in terms of making us leave. It is good spirited and well looked after by 'mature' adults who continue to rescue the boards from people who imortate other members and members who constantly unleash rubbish on MB.
    I AM NOT GOING TO GO UNDER WATER AND HOLD MY BREATH FOR A RESPONSE TO THIS BUT SAYING / WRITING IT MAKES ME FEEL BETTER.

Im in no way expecting an apology because i would rather the time it takes you to respond to be put into making the MB a place to return to. And your apology would probably be one that irates me like the boards at this present time.

Yours faithfully

RocketSwanie / Big Brother, host of a thread containing over 2000 replies, unlike your cry for help by Peter the Host

Hope that puts a smile on your faces
    ----------------------------------------------------
    4 minutes for the Century, Amazing (Quote by Dennis Taylor)
    Slow down White, Slow Down!! (Quote by Dennis Taylor)
    * both from Ronnie's amazing fastest 147 recorded

Hi RocketSwainie

I've sent 3 messages asking why I have been put on premod without a reply
    You play a long slow deadweight red to a corner pocket. As it approaches the pocket, a kamikaze woodlouse crawls out from under the cushion and makes its way across the table, conflicting with the path of the red precisely at the point the red gets there. The red, needless to say, veers off course, and the future of the woodlouse is uncertain. - The Statman

Comment

Hello Swanie
      ZIPPIE FOR CHAIRMAN

Comment

Mitsuko, I think the mods are now too busy reading posts cued for premoderation, no time for answering mails
        ZIPPIE FOR CHAIRMAN

Comment

its amazing that the board still has members, is that you in the photo? you look just like ding junhi, how did you put photo in?

Comment

hi april, as you prob read i cant be on here all the time, it may well be very minimal but i will poke my head round whenever possible

mitsuko, i also quoted your name on refferal as you got in with it just before april

Comment

Hi RocketSwanie

Good to see you here

Perhaps another mb wedding ey?

Comment

Dearly beloved,
                we have gathered here today...

et cetera?

Comment

Originally Posted by RocketBabe
                  Perhaps another mb wedding ey?
                  Definitly not.
                  You play a long slow deadweight red to a corner pocket. As it approaches the pocket, a kamikaze woodlouse crawls out from under the cushion and makes its way across the table, conflicting with the path of the red precisely at the point the red gets there. The red, needless to say, veers off course, and the future of the woodlouse is uncertain. - The Statman

Comment

i second that
                    TSF World Champion 2010
                    TSF Snooker Prediction Contest Overall Champion 2006/07
                    BBC Snooker Prediction Contest Overall Champion 2005/06

Comment

Hi Mitsuko and Alex

Oh well no wedding cake then for you two LOL.

Comment

Seriously though RB/RS/anyone else, you're welcome to chat, get married or whatever but just keep it to the off topic sections (or here, to some extent).

I don't want to sound like a grumpy bugger but this is a snooker board first and foremost, people who come on here purely for the snooker talk should be able to get pure snooker talk. No harm done yet, just keep that in mind, and everyone will be happy .

Comment

Working...
                        X