Reasons For Joining The Snooker Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reasons For Joining The Snooker Forum

Hello everyone, I would just like to say I joined The Snooker Forum for these reasons:
    [*]To get to know people who are interested in snooker.[*]To gain knowledge and improve my snooker game.

Any advice about the:[*]Practice.[*]Psychology.[*]Technique.

Or anything else would be truly appreciated.

If you want to talk more about snooker add my MSN: Daniel_Westhead@hotmail.co.uk

Many thanks to all The Snooker Forum users from Daniel Westhead.
    D.Westhead

There are many threads here on tsf which will help you with what your looking for. Try using the search function as this is very useful and will help narrow down what your looking for.

Enjoy your time here..
    "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

Hello. Welcome to the forum and enjoy your time here. :snooker:

Comment

welcome to TSF mate. I'm sure you'll enjoy it here and looking forward to your posts

Comment

w e l c o m e
          It's in the Shaft

Comment

welcoem to the forum Daniel

Comment

hi,, i was just wondering why i cant view peoples profiles ?? is it because im a new member ?
              Home internationals England u16 B

Comment

Originally Posted by snooker_loopy View Post
                hi,, i was just wondering why i cant view peoples profiles ?? is it because im a new member ?
                I think you need to have 10 or more posts to view people's profiles

Comment

Members can make their profiles accessible only to their friends via the profile privacy settings as well, but it's your low number of posts that is causing problems more likely.
                  Robbo's potting is so good he doesn't need to bother with positional play like the rest of the players. He laughs in the face of those who spend hours on the practice table perfecting their cue ball control! ~ Forman
                  2009 Grand Prix Fantasy Game winner

Comment

Welcome to TSF. A wide range of members of all ages from all over the world share a passion for snooker which is why I love it.
                    Always play snooker with a smile on your face...You never know when you'll pot your last ball.

China Open 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.
                    Shanghai Masters 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.

Comment

Working...
                    X