No announcement yet.

G'day from chilly Melbourne, Australia!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G'day from chilly Melbourne, Australia!

Hi, I'm Martin, and it it really cold here, being mid-winter. The Ski season is getting started in the alps, and its a miserable 8 degrees here today.
    Actually I'm not quite as Fair Dinkum Aussie as that might sound, though I have been here for 22 years, having emigrated from UK via a five year stint in Malaysia.
    I play snooker and billiards pennant here, though I'm a better referee (professional) than a player.
    The biggest problem with living in Aus is that even cable TV only has snooker on once in a blue moon, and then its in the wee small hours. So Aussie addicts like me have to content ourselves with videos and dvd's from various sources. We're always on the lookour for newer material-any offers?

hi Potblak and welcome!

It is very hot in my region of Canada right now 30 - 32 degrees for the last while.

Enjoy the site - there is much to see

Feel free to join/start a post.

Curtis

Comment

Welcome to the forums
      You play a long slow deadweight red to a corner pocket. As it approaches the pocket, a kamikaze woodlouse crawls out from under the cushion and makes its way across the table, conflicting with the path of the red precisely at the point the red gets there. The red, needless to say, veers off course, and the future of the woodlouse is uncertain. - The Statman

Comment

Working...
      X