Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello!

Hi gang.

Nice site. Being a computer dunce, I couldn't log in for about a day but it's working now.

Hey Jules,

Good to have you here. I moved your post so people could see you!

Enjoy the site - feel free to ask questions.

Curtis

Comment

Thanks, Curtis.

I only found out this site existed yesterday. Is it brand new or has it been going a while?

Comment

About 2 years - it has only been actively promoted in the last 2 weeks...

As you can tell from our visitor maps, most of the visitors are from the UK/Europe. Glad to see a few more westerners

Curtis

Comment

Ah, one other question...

is there a way to alter your settings so replies to you just appear on the threads and not in your emails?

Comment

Click the MY PANEL button near the header and unsubscribe from the thread - I am sure there is a general setting somewhere, but I havent taken the time to find it

Curtis

Comment

Hi Jules, welcome!! (I love that name)
              My Panel-Options-Default thread Subscription mode (set it to 'no-e-mail).

Comment

Thanks, Snookersfun.

Think I'm all set now.

Comment

Welcome
                  You play a long slow deadweight red to a corner pocket. As it approaches the pocket, a kamikaze woodlouse crawls out from under the cushion and makes its way across the table, conflicting with the path of the red precisely at the point the red gets there. The red, needless to say, veers off course, and the future of the woodlouse is uncertain. - The Statman

Comment

Originally Posted by Jules_USA
                    Hi gang.

Nice site. Being a computer dunce, I couldn't log in for about a day but it's working now.
                    Welcome

Comment

Working...
                    X